Author Topic: RC2 is not usable again....  (Read 3881 times)

2016-11-11, 19:55:43

olcaykayihan

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi corona team again :(

1) Bloom and glare is not work when you open your last recent project and hit directly render. You have to open corona VBF or you must play some parameters on post effects for refreshing

2) Team render freezes all post effects parameters it means we cannot use them in animation rendering

3) When we  cancel the render it crashes randomly  especially if we use denoise

4) Legacy Xref objects are not usable anymore whit new RC1 and RC2 (They are still very usefull if you or your team are working on  very heavy and complicated architectural projects)

5) When I writing this Bug post Corona RC2 is still rendering  and sometimes it is very hard to use windows it is very slow I can not move the mouse :))

We really love Corona! and I hope we will be a good customer for them on future :)  To be honnest we delivered a lot of good project with using old corona releases  but After Alpha 4.1 last corona

Alpha releases are a little disappointment for us....

I hope in future corona team can pay more attention to developing Corona C4D  as possible as they are making like for 3Ds Max now

Kind Regards
Olcay KAYIHAN

2016-11-11, 20:38:47
Reply #1

archimen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
same issue:
"3) When we  cancel the render it crashes randomly  especially if we use denoise "
any help?
Greg

2016-11-15, 21:35:51
Reply #2

archimen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I noticed something.
 At the weekend I've done to upgrade win10. After that, the automatic noise reduction when rendering stops, work properly. Every time, even setting limits pass, and time. It works well in the VBF and in C4D picture viewer.
 Pay attention to that.

2016-11-22, 17:41:44
Reply #3

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi corona team again :(

1) Bloom and glare is not work when you open your last recent project and hit directly render. You have to open corona VBF or you must play some parameters on post effects for refreshing

2) Team render freezes all post effects parameters it means we cannot use them in animation rendering

3) When we  cancel the render it crashes randomly  especially if we use denoise

4) Legacy Xref objects are not usable anymore whit new RC1 and RC2 (They are still very usefull if you or your team are working on  very heavy and complicated architectural projects)

5) When I writing this Bug post Corona RC2 is still rendering  and sometimes it is very hard to use windows it is very slow I can not move the mouse :))

We really love Corona! and I hope we will be a good customer for them on future :)  To be honnest we delivered a lot of good project with using old corona releases  but After Alpha 4.1 last corona

Alpha releases are a little disappointment for us....

I hope in future corona team can pay more attention to developing Corona C4D  as possible as they are making like for 3Ds Max now

Kind Regards
Olcay KAYIHAN

Hi,

I am very sorry for these bugs. We made a lot of changes since the Corona Alpha 4.1 release (to be able to implement new features) which touched nearly every part of the plugin. This brought some new bugs which we will successively fix.

Let start with the bug with the highest priority. What is the most important bug to fix for you?

Then I will try to reproduce it, but I will probably need more details about how to proceed to reproduce the bug because the most difficult part on bug fixing is finding the way to reproduce it. When we have the reliable way to reproduce the bug actual fixing is quite fast and easy.

Thank you for your help

2016-11-23, 17:55:44
Reply #4

sht

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I have the same problem that the picture viewer crashes when I use the denoise function.
It's quite randomly so I can't really say how to reproduce it.
Corona also crashes when using the take system.
If I try to use "render all marked takes to PV" is crashes while  loading the scene.

2016-11-24, 10:10:50
Reply #5

leo3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Leo3D
I m not sure actually we use a RC, not a beta, an Alpha.
There are so more bugs and the road to commercial version not begin yet

May the Force be with you