11 (1.9%)
Exporter Blender -> Corona standalone
112 (19.2%)
Maya
67 (11.5%)
Houdini
78 (13.4%)

Total Members Voted: 578

Author Topic: Which 3D soft to integrate into next?  (Read 305018 times)

2019-10-27, 03:03:33
Reply #300

nicolas_nqn

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi, most architects use Sketchup and most architects use corona, i was part of the of the group of people testing corona on sketchup, please bring it back....

2019-10-30, 22:58:07
Reply #301

Mohammadreza Mohseni

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Unreal and SketchUp integration would be great.

2020-02-29, 12:30:13
Reply #302

iAlex

• Users
    • View Profile
I know a lot creative Maya artists, who would be happy about such a renderer with creative lighting (lightmix)…
As we already have Vray for Maya, I don't understand why there still isn't Corona.

2020-02-29, 15:26:54
Reply #303

Philip kelly

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Sketchrender
UNREAL
Dell Precision T7910

2020-03-01, 09:31:21
Reply #304

prince_jr

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2020-03-01, 19:37:13
Reply #305

burnin

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2020-05-27, 17:03:31
Reply #306

kakashi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, most architects use Sketchup and most architects use corona, i was part of the of the group of people testing corona on sketchup, please bring it back....

Same here. I miss corona but the office I'm in only has sketchup. I'm currently triyng to get my head around using vray next. If there was a sketchup exporter and a standalone corona I'd be very happy.

2020-06-10, 21:35:54
Reply #307

Scope

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Full Blender integration just has to happen one day. There are studios switching over to Blender right now as it gets better and better with each update. For many artists that would like to switch to Corona from Blender the only thing that keeps them from doing so is the fact that you need to pay for 3D software (like 3Ds Max) which is unnecessary for them. Maybe you should reach out to Blender developers to see if they would be interested in helping you write a working plugin.

2020-07-07, 22:01:56
Reply #308

juninholiveira

• Active Users
    • View Profile
A full blender integration NEED to happen, sooner or later. Many archviz artists are switching to Blender, bt the renderes that it currently have isn't enough for high quality work, as we do in Max or C4D + Corona. Please guys, take a look at the licensing problems you had before with Blender and see if there is a workaround now, or if a full integration is possible now.

Blender is such a great software for archviz, it has the same potential as 3ds max for scene organizing and design, and it's free! The problem for archviz (which is the goal of Corona) is that it's renderes are not good enough (Cycles and Eevee). Besides that, it doesn't have a very big asset library as we do in Max. But if the renderer problem is solved (aka, Corona released for Blender), with time more and more assets librarys will start to appear for Blender, and then Blender will possible become the industry standard for archviz.

2020-07-12, 20:15:42
Reply #309

Tok_Tok

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I vote for Blender as well. I'm dying to switch to Blender because 3ds max is just so awful. It's slow, crashes all the time and get the minimal amount of new features/improvements. A package that is as good as Blender and is also free is actually a dream come true. But I have to wait until either Corona or Fstorm is available for it.

So big vote for Blender!

2020-08-03, 13:12:42
Reply #310

djayart

• Users
    • View Profile

2020-09-01, 18:20:27
Reply #311

himanshudas783

• Users
    • View Profile
Please do for blender

2020-09-15, 22:28:03
Reply #312

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi all! First, thank you for the information on which software you are using, where you would like to have Corona Renderer as an option.

We've kept this poll open for many years now, but there's an unfortunate truth that we've discovered along the way: we are simply not getting enough good new developers added to the team to meet the extensive challenges that come with integrating Corona into new software. Since we can't sacrifice speed or quality of development on our core Cinema 4D and 3ds Max versions, we've found that it's not possible for us to develop Corona for other software at the moment.

It's experience that has been the teacher here, as in the past we had started development on several other versions of Corona only to find ourselves stretched too thin and we had to stop the development (Maya, SketchUp, and ARCHICAD for example).

With that in mind, with things as they are right now we must focus on our 3ds Max and Cinema 4D versions and we can't look into developing Corona for other software. For those reasons, in order to save disappointment when someone votes in the poll, we are going to lock this thread so that there are no new votes or comments.

Our apologies for any disappointment that you won't soon see Corona developed for your favorite application. As a note, we are locking it and not deleting it, as things can change and we may come back to the information here in the future!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us