MSI GeForce GTX 750 1GB PhysX CUDA
 nVIDIA's Free 2 Play 150USD
 Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB 2.5" OEM
 Seagate Barracuda® 2TB
 Samsung DVD Writer, SH-224DB
 CM Storm Devastator - Gaming Gear Combo
 Samsung 24" LED SyncMaster S24D590P
 ASUS PCE-N53 11n N600 PCI-E Adapter
5 Grand?! That can't be right, it's way to expensive. First of all, this list is wrong, if it's cost related and not well put together.
What you are buying is "CM Storm Devastator - Gaming Gear Combo"? A gaming mouse and Keyboard?
A Wireless networking Card?
 nVIDIA's Free 2 Play 150USD isn't even something you buy, it's a Game bundle you get VALUED at 150$, you dont pay it

--- End quote ---

You pay 5000$ and only get a Corasair H60?, as subpar AiO water cooler, that performs worse, than most air coolers...

Ok, I do understand the idea of buying premium and investing in buildquality but jesus h- effing christ, FIVE GRAND, The parts dont even sum up to 3000$, what happend to the other 2000$?
Could you link that computer sale, this seems wrong.

Juraj:

--- Quote ---what happend to the other 2000$?
--- End quote ---

Fantastic business isn't it :- ) ?

Almost as good as BOXX. You pay 30 000 dollars, for 8 000 dollar workstation, and get dual Corsair i80 :- D But it's "professional" !

{sorry Saires I accidentally clicked modify on your message, I am idiot moderator who can't notice the new buttons...}

FrostKiwi:

--- Quote from: Juraj_Talcik on 2015-02-12, 22:01:37 ---{sorry Saires I accidentally clicked modify on your message, I am idiot moderator who can't notice the new buttons...}

--- End quote ---
Deleted half my post and claimed it your own, I see how it is with you jelous mods :D

To sum this thread up, if this is a real deal, it's a scam, nothing more.
Do some research on your own and look up the prices for each part. If the sum you get is not within 100$ of the build, don't buy it.
If you have the budget, go for the 5960x, it's the best the indusrty has to offer, otherwise get the 5830k, it'S 80% of the power, but less than half the price.
Get a calculator and a bit of common sense.

Aldoren:
Mmm, yeah, well im one of thoose "Need a new computer" "Sort by price" "Pick expensive one". Stupid, yeah. But when you're not into all the stuff that you need  to know to make a good buy it just gets frustrating talking, or more like listening to to a seller... Anyway, similar setup with another CPU, pricetag 3679$. The other one actually came down to 4000$, calculated the $ to high the first time.

PC-box large
 SteelSeries QcK mousemat,
 Corsair Obsidian 450D Midi Tower Svart
 Cooler Master G650M, 650W PSU
 Intel Core i7-5930K, Socket-LGA2011-3
 Cooler Master Seidon 120V v2 CPU Kylare
 ASUS X99-PRO, Socket 2011-3
 Crucial DDR4 2133MHz 32GB (4x8GB)
 MSI GeForce GTX 750 1GB PhysX CUDA
 nVIDIA's Free 2 Play 150USD
 Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB 2.5" OEM
 Seagate Barracuda® 2TB
 Samsung DVD Writer, SH-224DB
 CM Storm Devastator - Gaming Gear Combo
 Philips 27" LED G-Sync 272G5DYEB/00
 ASUS PCE-N53 11n N600 PCI-E Adapter
 MS COA Win 8.1 Nordic

Juraj:
That's the same company I guess ? As has been said, it's very poorly put together and over-priced. And you don't need poor TN based gaming monitor. I suggest to stop looking at these premade sets altogether.

He're is some quick solution, that comes at 2000 dollars in price worth of parts, with links to Amazon, but you can find it in any local pc (e)-shop in your country.

http://pcfoo.com/2014/12/cg-workstation-the-pro-q4-2014/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version