General Category > General CG Discussion

DebrisMaker 2 - free procedural object generation script

(1/2) > >>

maru:
http://www.debrismaker.aarondabelow.com/v1/

--- Quote ---The Debris Maker is a collection of scripts for 3dsMax that procedurally generate and sometimes animate geometry. Intended to help streamline adding detail to a scene, by creating lots of versions of something quickly, that you can edit, or choose from. The Debris Maker has only been tested in 3dsMax 2013 and 2014, and on windows 7, 8 and 8.1 platforms, however it should work as back 3dsMax 2009, up to current versions.
--- End quote ---

Just found it and thought I'd share. I don't have time to test it right now but it looks pretty sweeeet in the videos!

(found on Ronen Bekerman's FB page)

zzubnik:
Thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen it before. It will be useful to keep in the toolbox.

Cheers!

naikku:
hahaha I just came here to post the same link :)
toolate.
anyways, a nice packet and free also.

CiroC:
Could we create a section with these great scripts? I found a nice script to create grass and other great scripts as well. Every time a user found something useful, the first post is updated with the info.

Thanks for sharing. Sounds amazing.

romullus:
Create new topic then, name it "useful scripts" or something and post your findings there. Others will follow, i believe ;]
Or you can post right here. I don't think that there's need for separate section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version