Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Bug Reporting

Corona Out of Core Textures

(1/3) > >>

usmangs:
This has recently started happening in our office, where some of the PC's user keeps changing changing to another one on the network and we get an error when opening a file. We have to constantly go into corona system settings and change the user name there. Any ideas why or how is this even happening ? Its not like we are opening files which were saved on that specific user's PC, but its in all files.

usmangs:
this one didnt attach before

usmangs:
any help on this ?

Aram Avetisyan:
Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

Can you please make sure that there is enough free space for Out-of-core textures to be stored in that location?
Also user accounts on the machine should have the correct access rights to perform read/write to that directory.

First make sure there is enough free space to store Out-of-core textures, then run 3ds Max with administrator right and see if the error still appears.

usmangs:
Hi, sorry I think you might have misunderstood what the issue is. The issue is not with not having free space but the user directory keeps changing on all PC's. My PC name is usman but the path is going to "Sajith" who is on another PC. Due to this change we get error every time we open max as that user is not available on my PC. I have changed it a few times but keeps coming back randomly.

and this happening across multiple computers in our office and all of them keeps changing to "Sajith"'s username.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version