Author Topic: Models  (Read 3279 times)

2021-04-30, 20:24:52

JF_Jacques

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I often get some high-end models only to find that they don't have an identifying image with them. I open them in Connecter and I have to make or drag and drop the image. Does anyone know a brand where I can just store my models and when I search them in connecter they are identifiable via their images?

2021-08-03, 11:50:25
Reply #1

dj_buckley

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Design Connected is the only site I know that consistently includes 'Previews' in their downloads, everywhere else is hit and miss so I always make sure I save the preview from the website when I do the download

2021-08-09, 12:41:37
Reply #2

Jens

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Ikonoform
Design Connected is the only site I know that consistently includes 'Previews' in their downloads, everywhere else is hit and miss so I always make sure I save the preview from the website when I do the download

Same thing here. If you save the preview from the website you downloaded the model from and just save it as the same name and location as the 3D model file, connecter can assign that preview file to the 3d model automatically if you go to the "Tools" menu and choose " Auto-assign previews".
My small 3D model shop: www.ikonoform.com/shop
My arch viz blog: www.ikonoform.com/blog