Author Topic: FEELS LIKE IM LEFT IN THE DARK  (Read 2496 times)

2019-03-07, 16:34:07

Gr100

• Active Users
    • View Profile
CORONA NOT Rendering at all right now, what do i tell my clients? Older versions have "expired" what do i do now?

2019-03-07, 16:35:52
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Install the 45 day free trial, or if that has expired, purchase it - since you have clients, the cost of Corona Renderer should be quite affordable. It was only free while in development, which ended on Jan 7th with the release of the first commercial version.

https://corona-renderer.com/prices-licensing

Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2019-03-07, 19:12:08
Reply #2

Gr100

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I do have a License, that's the problem.

2019-03-07, 19:16:29
Reply #3

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Ah, could you then share with us some more details on what you mean about "not rendering" - in order to help we'd need to know the usual info (see https://help.c4d.corona-renderer.com/support/solutions/articles/12000033461-how-to-report-issues-c4d)

This would include - which version of C4D, which version of Corona (including date if it is a daily build), what you were doing, what is meant by "not rendering" (black screen? crash? error message? renders but doesn't look like it should?). The more details you provide, the better (and it avoids confusion on whether you have a purchased license or not, too ;) )

Thanks!

2019-03-07, 19:51:00
Reply #4

Gr100

• Active Users
    • View Profile
We've sent all those details directly including the files that was being worked on. Its been 2 weeks and no solid response. My concern is; what do in the meantime if older versions don't work either. Everyone in the field should know how it is when you can't deliver the projects to clients adhering to deadlines. It cost us all money but most of all reputation. We've been patient all along the alpha testing. We just felt the final release would be less of a headache. Quite frankly, we've had less problems with older builds than we do with this new release. Left in the dark also means; i have no idea when theses problems will get fixed.

2019-03-07, 19:56:17
Reply #5

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Sorry, we'll still need more details - is there a ticket number for the bug (if you sent it in through that system), or a forum post if you reported it here? Since I don't know what problem you are experiencing without those links, I can't say anything useful on what is going on. Also, it is best to either reply to the ticket, or reply on your original forum thread, in order to get an answer to what is happening with your problem (as then everyone will know just what problem you are referring to). Right now though, I am in the dark too as to what problem you mean, sorry.

2019-03-07, 20:18:53
Reply #6

Gr100

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ticket number #16466

2019-03-07, 20:22:54
Reply #7

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
TY! On this one, nothing I can do directly, but now devs and support can follow up on the issue. Only thing I see at the moment that I can follow up on is to ask whether your Windows time / date is current?

2019-03-07, 21:48:30
Reply #8

Gr100

• Active Users
    • View Profile