Author Topic: WeWork | Jakarta | Noble House  (Read 3372 times)

2018-11-19, 15:52:04

WeWork Visual Studio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • WeWork
WeWork | Jakarta | Noble House

2018-11-20, 01:09:57
Reply #1

alias_marks

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Good stuff.  Have always liked the WeWork aesthetic.  Actually worked in on of the 1st SF locations many years ago. 

I'm curious to know.  How many artists typically work on something like this?  Is this work from the internal design team at wework?

2018-11-20, 08:51:31
Reply #2

nikoLAB

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great work! What people is this, models?

2018-11-20, 09:19:22
Reply #3

Lautaro Vogel

• Active Users
  • Architectural Visualization Artist
    • View Profile
    • Website
Nice ones!
What are you talking about Willis? :)

2018-11-21, 09:56:00
Reply #4

bencehrotko

• Users
    • View Profile
That is great stuff, thanks for sharing.
All the images have a nice look and feel about them, if I hadn't known some of the plant models used here from online libraries it would be really tricky to say if these were actual photographs or CGI.

Would join others from before and ask if you guys could share which people are 3D, rendered in, and which are cutouts?

2018-11-21, 11:33:38
Reply #5

Jpjapers

• Active Users
    • View Profile
My mate works for WeWork in London in IT and he always said the offices are fantastic. I can see why he says that haha.

2018-11-21, 13:24:50
Reply #6

Philip kelly

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Sketchrender
This is from a previous post.
Lovely Work.

"The entourage is all 2D photography added in Photoshop with a few color corrections and curve adjustments. For most images we photograph the people ourselves to ensure correct light values and distance / angle from the camera.  The more accurately you can stage the photo shoot of the subjects the easier it is to integrate them into an image"
Dell Precision T7910

2018-11-21, 16:46:46
Reply #7

WeWork Visual Studio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • WeWork
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Typically we will have a team of two artists work on a project like this which will include a set of 5 - 6 images once completed. After the design has been completed by our in-house design team, that's when we take over. We often use a mixture of 2D and 3D entourage in all of our images. The 3D people are mainly used in the background where we can use depth of field to blur them out a bit. These come from various collections that are available online. The 2D people that are used in the foreground are photographed by us in our studio and added in Photoshop.

Cheers