Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Resolved Bugs

Corona bitmap problem

(1/3) > >>

mario3lhd:
Corona bitmap appears blurred when I apply it on a really big objects. I've textured airport lane (almost 2km in length) and everything is blurred when I look at it from far away (aerial view). When I zoom close its ok, but from far away its really blurry. When I apply the same texture, same uvw on a regular bitmap - everything is sharp.

Probably its not a bug, maybe something with optimization - but I cant find a solution to this one.

Example in the attachment:

Bjoershol:
Is this in the viewport or render? I had the same problem (in 3ds max viewport) and what helped was to plug the same map using a regular bitmap and then change back to corona bitmap. No idea if that will help you, but thought I'd mention it.

Beanzvision:
Hi Mario, if you do not find a solution here, please feel free to submit a support ticket so we can assist you further!

mario3lhd:

--- Quote from: Bjoershol on 2022-09-08, 10:08:59 ---Is this in the viewport or render? I had the same problem (in 3ds max viewport) and what helped was to plug the same map using a regular bitmap and then change back to corona bitmap. No idea if that will help you, but thought I'd mention it.

--- End quote ---

In render. Viewport is not a problem.

--- Quote from: Beanzvision on 2022-09-08, 11:09:02 ---Hi Mario, if you do not find a solution here, please feel free to submit a support ticket so we can assist you further!

--- End quote ---

Solution is to use regular cinema 4d bitmap node, but I needed to mention this corona bitmap problem so developers are aware of that problem for future releases.
Thanks.

Beanzvision:
Hi Mario,

Are you able to send us a ticket anyway? I tried to recreate it here but failed. Or, if you point me to where you got that texture, that would be great! ;)
https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version