Author Topic: Library revisited  (Read 1218 times)

2019-06-13, 13:55:53

d.sign

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Some time ago I made this scene for client Mapa architects.It was my first project done with Corona. I decided to revisit it with a touch of volume light that is real joy to play with in Corona. A bit foggy, dusty, darker mood... Hope you like it...

2019-06-14, 15:35:50
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
It's definitely nice, but too noisy. I am sure with a bit of render settings tweaks and denoising, it would look much better. Also, which version of Corona was this? The new image filtering in V4 would probably make the noise less artificial and more photo-like.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2019-06-14, 17:28:25
Reply #2

d.sign

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks! Yes, it is noisy, but this was my first attempt to play with godrays effect and I still did not found solution to noise, that is the usual denoising did not work on the rays. I also did not get more in depth with the volume light effect and volume material in general to be able to control the noise. In this round I focused more to get more or less strong effect.
Corona version for this one was 3... I did this prior to update to 4 and I hope this new one will enable better results, but also I need to read a bit more about volume material features and how to reduce noise... Idealy this effect would be possible to render out on separate layer and denoise, make postwork to this separately, also control the amount...