Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Grate workz!!! Congratz!!!!

<< < (2/10) > >>

Tylox:
I agree but not agree, it's a little bit elitist.
Basically you're saying that people who doesn't know Corona render, should not post pictures ?
I thought it was a community site, so yes we maybe need a thread with the best of the gallery like CGtalk ?
I mean you can't ask people not to post image when they learn Corona, if so i guess the reputation of this site will fall in a week !!
I understand what you mean but don't you think your post wil be misunderstood ?

Ludvik Koutny:

--- Quote from: Tylox on 2013-07-07, 12:21:24 ---I agree but not agree, it's a little bit elitist.
Basically you're saying that people who doesn't know Corona render, should not post pictures ?
I thought it was a community site, so yes we maybe need a thread with the best of the gallery like CGtalk ?
I mean you can't ask people not to post image when they learn Corona, if so i guess the reputation of this site will fall in a week !!
I understand what you mean but don't you think your post wil be misunderstood ?

--- End quote ---

No, you clearly do not understand what i mean and... Yes, in your specific case you misunderstood my post.

Tylox:
ok sorry for that.

Ludvik Koutny:
To clarify it...  i am not talking about gallery submissions but about primitive replies, such as:

"good work"
"nice render"
"nice, congrats"
"great work"
"really good"
"nice work"
"very good"
"very nice"
"wow, nice"
"wow, excellent"
"excellent work"
"excellent render"
"good render"

And similar kind of non-constructive comments.

Heck...  i could even write random Evermotion forum reply generator, and it would still look authentic....

Tylox:
ok ok sorry, understood. I'm french and i just not understand all the post.
So to answer to your post, i think it's a good thing but for the non english people on the forum, it's sometimes not really easy to explain and to give a critic of the image and some other who doesn't speak english at all are just glad to encourage some artist with just a "great work".

Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version