Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

White Stripes - DR

(1/3) > >>

metanerd:
When rendering with DR enabled, white stripes appear in the image. The problem cannot be reproduced.

Attachment 1 shows Bloom and Glare enabled
Attachment 2 shows Bloom and Glare disabled

Render nodes: PC (i9 / AMD Threadripper)
Scene on Mac Studio, sent to nodes
Corona 9 (Hotfix 9)
Cinema R2023.1.3

Beanzvision:
Hi, what DR are you using?

metanerd:
I do not know if I have understood your question correctly, but we us the TeamRender Function in C4D.

TomG:
As a first thought, looks like one machine is missing some or all of the assets and so is returning a white blank result. Are the assets stored on a network drive (does that one machine have access?), duplicated on each machine (does that machine have them duplicated in the same place?), as first things I'd ask myself. As well as the standard check of "does every machine have identical versions of C4D and of Corona installed?" of course.

Oh and that is a lot of render nodes, so I'd also check there are enough licenses to go round, and check the logs to see if there are any errors about missing a license.

metanerd:
Hi Tom, your approach sounds interesting. We were just thinking about that as well. Many assets are stored using the built-in C4D Asset Browser (Asset Browser is stored on a Synology NAS with 10Gbit connection)
Possibly it could be related to the lack of indexing of the database.
But it is strange that the error occurred only after approx. 35min. or render time (with a total of 40min render time). The error should show up instantely, right?

We will try to update the index of the C4D Asset Browser.

Regarding the same version, everything is double checked, i.e. the Corona and C4D versions are all exactly the same. So it can't be because of that.
As far as I know, there should be enough licenses available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version