Author Topic: Render elements path is not updated  (Read 7848 times)

2015-04-14, 16:33:15

valwizard

• Active Users
  • "We get up in the morning. We do our best. Nothing
    • View Profile
Hi there. During the latest animation rendering I discover an inconvenience. While updating the main path save as tga sequencethe render elements path remain the same as old one, it is not automatically updating, which for the stills there are no problem at all. It is really uncomfortable every time delete and add new elements and tweek Zdepth and Ctex. Would be preferable to have this fixed.
"We get up in the morning. We do our best. Nothing else matters! "

2015-06-08, 17:05:37
Reply #1

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
This is known bug, but bug of 3ds Max, not Corona. Unfortunately there is not much we can do about it. I would submit bugreport to Autodesk.

Moving to resolved.

2015-12-10, 06:57:41
Reply #2

VIVI

• Users
    • View Profile
You can change the paths at once in the AssetTracking list!
If its a MAX bug, why does it work in Vray?

2017-01-06, 15:02:19
Reply #3

pieforme

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Has this been resolved? I am experiencing the same issue.  I have updated my max 2014 to the lastest service pack .

2017-01-06, 16:34:21
Reply #4

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Based on other's feedback I can also say that this is a 3ds Max issue, and it appears randomly. What you can try doing is removing all your render elements, and then re-adding them to the list. This sometimes does work, and since then they update normally, according to the main render output path.

If you are experiencing a problem when saving to Corona EXR format, then this is a different issue and we are working on it...
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2017-01-06, 18:47:53
Reply #5

pieforme

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yeah its random . Annoying. If I add new elements its fine it just seems to not update the old ones. 

2022-02-18, 19:35:31
Reply #6

I3ordo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
bug or not, it s a corona problem, there should a function to update them to output's filename/path etc.