Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Distributed Rendering + CoronaMultiMap gamma stripes

<< < (2/2)

aaouviz:
Good tip!

Alternatively, Pulze Render Manager also achieves this quite easily. It checks each node PC when using their (sort-of distributed rendering) system and lets you know of any missing plug-ins.

I'm a HUGE fanboy of their offerings, so I can highly recommend both the Scene Manager and Render Manager.

Frood:
Yes, and it does (plugin) version check and sanity checks as well. The render manager looks great all in all. But personally I do not want to be hooked on another software - I monitor all max.log files and get warnings anyway if something is missing. Keep it simple :)

Good Luck

dianalacruz:

--- Quote from: aaouviz on 2021-12-02, 09:51:57 ---Good luck mate.

It's a pain I know - making sure each machine has the exact same software and plug-ins installed at all times.

I've asked, but never found a solution on how to manage this - some sort of system that automatically organizes this for us would be amazing.

The best I've come up with is a spreadsheet, ha. Showing my PC's and a list of each plug-in installed.

--- End quote ---

Aaaand It was that. We've 6 render nodes, and it was missing in two of them... I'll try your ckeckers and recommendations, because indeed is a pain hahaha

Thank y'all mates!! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version