General Category > Work in Progress/Tests

MyLittleSomethingExperimental

(1/7) > >>

lacilaci:
An early wip. I'm still having a little problem with those white dots appearing in the rendering. This is ca. 3hr+ rendering. I'm using "rawafake" sky and sun with manualy set color to 200,200,200 using any color(even just a little saturation) only with this setup I get low presence of those fireflies. Using latest legacy build...

lacilaci:
Hi... testing new dec07_2012 legacy build to see how it handles those white spots... and no luck here. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it looks that lots of very dense geometry with reflection component is enough to make these fireflies appear.

lacilaci:
I've simplified the material so it has only a diffuse color and a bit of reflection.. no masks no translucency, refraction... And I tried several different render settings nothing makes it go away. They're less prominent if I use low sky and sun intensity values but still appear here and there plus the longer the render goes the more of them seem to appear. Turning image filtering off makes them smaller turning it on with default values(cone 1,5 + internal res 2) makes less of them appear but they're bigger :D....

So either I'm doing something very wrong. Or there is a problem with reflection and lots of dense geometry...

Btw can't run assert version of corona(max will crash, not able to load plugins)

Ondra:
ok, post the scene - http://corona-renderer.com/upload/

lacilaci:
Ok, uploading now... Let me know if somethings missing. There is a max file and 2 proxies which goes into the Cscatterer and a ground texture... it's 2013(64bit)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version