Author Topic: Commercial plants library for Corona - 3ds max ?  (Read 16896 times)

2014-06-16, 16:13:29
Reply #15

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
GrowFx presets would definitely be THE reason why I'd buy it (not planning to currently, but who knows, tight deadlines etc). Those collapsed poly trees are simply dead and not very useful for me, that's why I use GrowFx. Unlimited variations, unlimited possibilities - I wonder why people still buy this poly crap.
Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

2014-06-16, 16:46:59
Reply #16

cosbu

• Active Users
  • civil engineer
    • View Profile
The plants look great and I think there will be enough buyers. I'd like to see the new grass too. And sorry for being off-topic, but is there going to be a release for walls and tiles for corona? It's still usable but it would be a lot better if there was a corona-mat option
civil engineer

2014-06-25, 19:50:05
Reply #17

pixelsonic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for your voting contributions! I´m hearing you!

Yesterday I´ve released the Interior Plants v2.0 pack with Corona support. The bundle includes Corona scenes for each plant variation and I´ve manually adjusted the materials after converting with the maxscript material converter. I believe the results are good, but I´m curious what Corona users will say.

If you´re interested, you can get a 3ds max version with/without GrowFX here: http://www.vizpark.com/shop/interior-plants
(Note that Corona currently does not support GrowFX directly, so you would need to convert to mesh before rendering or use the mesh version directly)

I´m also giving away a few packs in return for some nice renderings made with Interior Plants, which I can use for promotion. Let me know if you´re interested.

2014-06-26, 10:01:19
Reply #18

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I´ve manually adjusted the materials after converting with the maxscript material converter. I believe the results are good, but I´m curious what Corona users will say.

I'm not trying to rip of one or more free plantmodels, but could you provide a sample file so we can test it?

2014-06-26, 10:23:51
Reply #19

pixelsonic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sure. I´m offering one of the Phoenix Palm variations for free in general, but I haven´t included the corona version yet. I´ll do so asap...

2014-06-26, 19:09:57
Reply #20

Zeus

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It will be great, especially with all regards of previous users!

Voted +

2014-06-27, 03:21:55
Reply #21

Utroll

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I would wait till Corona material has a more powerfull translucency/sss management before releasing a BIG pack, but corona won't die anytime soon imho... and therefore will gather more and more users. Imho.

2014-10-14, 13:06:34
Reply #22

mtanasiewicz

• Active Users
    • View Profile