Author Topic: EMPTY HOUSE  (Read 4200 times)

2014-06-10, 12:35:01

jonas007

I just stardted a Few Tests with corona to see the potencial of the renderer here is some images of a empty house the times and the computer specs on the image.

2014-06-10, 18:58:55
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Let me guess, A7 right? Very first thing that catched my eye, was aliasing problem in windows. I hope that Keymaster will change his mind about removal of internal res option.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2014-06-10, 19:10:18
Reply #2

Bigguns

• Active Users
    • View Profile
ho shit what happened to the AA in alpha 7 :(  it was perfect before...

2014-06-10, 19:26:21
Reply #3

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
Internal resolution was deactivated (set to 1) for 2 reasons:
1) there is a problem with the alpha channel if you use it
2) bigger resolutions are easily eating up your ram (due to the doubled image resolution it has to store)

If you really want, you can set it back to 2 but there will be a better solution implemented (whenever that will be ;) )
Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

2014-06-10, 19:36:02
Reply #4

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
I don't mind if default is set to 1, as long as i can choose other values if i need to. And if there's other solutions to jaggies in future plans, it's even better. Thanks for info!
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2014-06-10, 22:40:22
Reply #5

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
AFAIK there was no version released with its defaults changed yet. And additionally, it wont help in this scene either way, because you need to set internal res to 2 AND use higlight compression. Since the image behind window is burned out, it would have not worked either way.
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-06-10, 23:48:07
Reply #6

jonas007

thanks for your comments in my images, im still learning, and it was a good way to learn more about changes, and you are right its A7, still width problems with DR, i made an image with more furniture in the living room, and i don't know what im doing wrong, probably my eyes are no set to corona, and im still thinking in vray mode, but i think im doing the impossible that is producing a "cartoonish" image, ... but still trying probably the camera position i don't know.

meanwhile i made an Ambiente oclusion image with vray and the render elements, i made a little composition in Photoshop.

please make your comment, and critic   

(still i have to say a good alternative to vray, having problems with exterior rendering but ok)

2014-06-11, 11:23:19
Reply #7

Utroll

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Why would you use Vray to obtain an AO passe ?

Just add in render element the passe nammed Ctextures, and drop from material editor a Corona AO map with proper/choosen settings, here's your pass for compositing.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-11, 17:27:54 by Utroll »

2014-06-11, 11:34:50
Reply #8

jonas007

you are right i have only  found that yesterday night,  i had already posted.

2014-06-12, 17:11:34
Reply #9

artmaknev

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • about me
Definitely, a lower camera angle with a bit wider lens will make it more pleasant to the eyes and more realistic, try that!

2014-06-20, 16:17:04
Reply #10

jonas007

im getting a little bit crazy with corona and the gallery section, and my renders,  everybody is making good and "real" renders, and im still this crappy renders, with a almost "cant fail renderer.   My images look like a cartoon sometimes  of bad quality, what im i doing wrong,

this last reply it was mentioned the lens, im using a 28 mm lens with vray camera, can somebody explain to me is it probably this that is turning my renders in a crap.    if i use a  35 or 40 mm lens i wont have  a good perspective of the intire scene...... any solutions