Author Topic: Any 3dsmax betatesters/studios/seasoned professionals out there...?  (Read 5471 times)

2013-04-10, 10:52:21

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
I've just discovered, that Autodesk is offering free ADN membership to "underfunded start-up projects"  (i.e. me ;)).

Since ADN membership is quite costly, and essential (I cannot implement for example distributed rendering, viewport shading, and particle flow support without it), I want to get in. I figured I will increase my changes if some of you guys could vouch for Corona (write short recommendation, why should Autodesk support Corona).

If you use Corona and are somehow noteworthy to Autodesk (betatester, studio owner, ...), and would like to help me, send me a message with your recommendation and contact info, and I will include it in the application.

Thanks!
Ondra
« Last Edit: 2013-04-10, 10:56:31 by Keymaster »
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2013-04-10, 12:43:01
Reply #1

Javadevil

• Active Users
    • View Profile

I'll try and put something together.

Maybe Mads and Marcel can put a recommendation together too :)

2013-04-10, 14:17:28
Reply #2

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio

I'll try and put something together.

Maybe Mads and Marcel can put a recommendation together too :)

If by Mads you mean Droschler, he is not really a person one would want recommendation from.

2013-06-14, 12:47:39
Reply #3

michsaporito

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I and our AREAFILM Television Production Studio would like to be a beta tester of this great rendering engine..

2013-06-14, 12:50:12
Reply #4

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
I and our AREAFILM Television Production Studio would like to be a beta tester of this great rendering engine..
Then let's get started ;) - http://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,1006
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)