Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] I need help!

Render multiples camera matching

(1/3) > >>

Drago991:
Hi everyone!
I would like to render more photomatching in the same scene where there are several cameras, but I don't know if it's possible since I don't understand if I should change the background photo for each camera.

The same question applies if I simply wanted to make different renders in the same scene (for example of an apartment) do I have to create a room for each view or is there a sort of saving of an animation frame by frame?

thank you very much to anyone who can help me!

mferster:
Not sure what exactly you are asking.

Are you looking to render new elements and composite them on top of an existing photo?

Or are you trying to recreate a view from a photo with an already built 3D scene so the photo and renders are used as a means of comparison?

If you are trying to do the former, then yes each background will be specific to the camera and you cant move/animate it other than zoom ins.

While with the latter, if you make a fully realized 3D scene you can animate it however you want.

Still not sure what you are looking for though.

Avi:
Can you please share some screenshots and more information about your project so we can better understand your question?

Drago991:
I'm trying to insert a different background image for each camera to do different photomatching in the same scene, but I don't understand how

dzintas:
You can load different background images into separate viewports.
If you need to render with background, then you need to change direct visibility override everytime you switch cameras.
But you can have multiple cameras. Creating new ones won't break anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version