Author Topic: Nordhemsgatan 67 B / 360  (Read 11617 times)

2016-09-21, 19:33:01
Reply #15

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
What I am worried, I always use cameras 2 meters behind a wall :- D What I am gonna do in 360 ? Admit suddenly the apartment is small shit ?
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2016-09-21, 20:21:51
Reply #16

PROH

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes :) And then feel sure it won't be used for sales purposes....

You simply can't compare 360 panos with traditional picture making. Both have their strength and weakness, and they fulfill different needs. 360 panos won't (and can't) replace the traditional picture making, but is (just) another tool in the toolbox, that will give the viewer another experience of the space.

As someone already pointed out, it's not a totally new thing, but it has never been easier to use (for both maker and user) than now, and I'm pretty sure it won't go away soon. We just have to learn/teach when and how to use it.

Regards

2016-09-21, 23:24:07
Reply #17

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile

You simply can't compare 360 panos with traditional picture making. Both have their strength and weakness, and they fulfill different needs. 360 panos won't (and can't) replace the traditional picture making, but is (just) another tool in the toolbox, that will give the viewer another experience of the space.

As someone already pointed out, it's not a totally new thing, but it has never been easier to use (for both maker and user) than now, and I'm pretty sure it won't go away soon. We just have to learn/teach when and how to use it.

Regards

Exactly, couldn't agree more.

2016-09-22, 18:02:47
Reply #18

moadr

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Vermeer by Stableworks
What I love is when we are done with a project, we have done a couple of images for an apartment and later on the client decides that they would like to also have a pano-tour. If there is magic in the world than to make those work is definitely one of them! :D
Adrian Moorsel

Vermeer by Stableworks   |   https://stableworks.tech

2016-09-29, 10:37:56
Reply #19

lasse1309

• Active Users
    • View Profile
What I am worried, I always use cameras 2 meters behind a wall :- D What I am gonna do in 360 ? Admit suddenly the apartment is small shit ?

lol, this indeed is the biggest problem :)
apartments not getting bigger but more expensive, 360 could be too "transparent" and show the weaknesses too bluntly.
Real estate sellers are not willing to risk too much if the client already is in their office. they want to prepare they buyer much more
sensitive for the the tiny kitchen or the dark bathroom with no space for washing machine..

2016-09-29, 18:29:53
Reply #20

Adi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm not a fan of 360 images but this one is really beautiful :) may i ask what u used for lightning ?

2016-09-30, 16:30:28
Reply #21

Dippndots

• Active Users
  • Alex Fagan Co-Founder at The Faction
    • View Profile
    • The Faction
Does anyone have a preference for online viewers for 360deg images? The one that facebook introduced is really nice.

2016-10-04, 17:32:35
Reply #22

Dollmaker

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm not a fan of 360 images but this one is really beautiful :) may i ask what u used for lightning ?

Lighting was HDRI :)