Author Topic: JJ's Gallery  (Read 2065 times)

2014-03-30, 19:47:55

jenujacob

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello,
First time posting here... Been following corona for a while now in the shadows... and finally managed to download the Alpha 6 version and test it out... and as expected i am blown by the results..
I hope to do lot more renders of various projects i have done over the past and post them here...

This church project was not modelled by me.. it was posted in the old sketchup forums by a very talented modeller named Paul Russam. I have rendered this in various other rendering engines over the past and now it has been coronered too ;)

This second one is an exhibition stand i did recently (but unfortunately it never flew for reasons beyond my control :()
Anyways it was a fun project to render...

PS.... how do i attach directly to the post?? Is it because i dont have any posts yet???
« Last Edit: 2014-06-09, 21:50:24 by headoff »

2014-03-30, 21:44:01
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
This, and this:
http://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,3320.0/topicseen.html

I don't want to sound rude, but could someone explain me what's wrong with these renders. They have something in common, they look like with heavy ambient light, almost like rendered with scanline.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-03-31, 07:53:26
Reply #2

jenujacob

• Active Users
    • View Profile
well for the church renders.. i havent done anything special with the lighting... its just corona sun with sky in the corona environmental tab...
as for the exhibition space, i cant remember what i had done right now... i will chk it out later when i get back home and let you know...

another thing could be that my monitors arent calibrated properly.. hence it might be looking washed out on your monitors???