Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

How to run Beta (and older) versions

<< < (2/7) > >>

houska:

--- Quote from: Designerman77 on 2019-03-20, 17:58:57 ---Correct Path and LicenseServerLogin - .txt-File  ???

--- End quote ---

No, actually the contents of the LicenseServerLogin.txt file should not be "email:password", but your email and password to the Corona customer zone. I changed this in the README text file. I admit that this might be a bit confusing.

Designerman77:
Hi Houska, hi Nikola,

thanks a lot to both of you and the Corona team!

With the LicenceServer that you, Nikola, uploaded now, everything works nicely.
My older Core 1.7-Beta got activated automatically. Didn´t even have to do it manually when C4D starts up. :)

I attached a screenshot with those two funcions, that your team MUST correct in Core 3 - as they were in Core 1.7

1. Same amount of denoising on ALL surfaces, including round edges & bump.
Otherwise, long render times are necessary & quick test renders stay super noisy in bump areas.

2. The old stacking behaviour when using displacement on poly-select! The material on the right MUST be dominant and displacement MUSN´T be overridden by the material on the left. Like this one can easily apply multiple displaced-materials to poly-selects. Saves a huuuge amount of time in the workflow.
Actually, it´s simply the native C4D-behaviour !

If you will redo these two, old - and perfect - functions in Core 3, plus the new features like UV-randomizer and the great new node editor, then Corona will be a truly phantastic software again.

Looking forward to this day!
Hopefully soon.  :)

Greetings!

Vizoom:
Why doesn´t it work for me?

I installed (PC) Beta 1 (Corona 1,7)...when running the licensing server with my email and password and starting C4D it generates fresh files in C:\Users\main\AppData\Local\CoronaRenderer\
...for example a file with the request code and also a token with the activation code..But this code doesn´t work!

Tried to:
-read the activation-file (token file with the code)
-copy/ paste the code from the token -file into activation form
-creating new tex-file CoronaActivation.txt and pasting the activation code inside (I´ve seen in LicencingLog that it`s first searching for such a file...
Nothing! Every time: "Wrong activation code!"

LicencingLog (replaced keys with XXXXX)
Without CoronaActivation.txt:

2019-03-26 17:09:31 [BEGIN] initializing license for application c4d-stable. Our request key is: XXXXX
2019-03-26 17:09:31 No activation file present (tried to locate: C:\Users\main\AppData\Local\CoronaRenderer\CoronaActivation.txt).
2019-03-26 17:09:31 We will try to activate/refresh demo license.
2019-03-26 17:09:31 Activation failed.
2019-03-26 17:09:31 We will try to find a licensing server running on this subnet.
2019-03-26 17:09:33 Current license is:
                        No active license found.
                        Error: Invalid activation key
2019-03-26 17:09:33 [END] Activation process done.

With  CoronaActivation.txt (with code pasted from token):

2019-03-26 17:16:57 [BEGIN] initializing license for application c4d-stable. Our request key is: XXXXX
2019-03-26 17:16:57 Reading an activation file located at C:\Users\main\AppData\Local\CoronaRenderer\CoronaActivation.txt. It contains: XXXXX
2019-03-26 17:16:57 We will try to activate/refresh demo license.
2019-03-26 17:16:57 Activation failed.
2019-03-26 17:16:57 We will try to find a licensing server running on this subnet.
2019-03-26 17:17:00 Current license is:
                        No active license found.
                        Error: Invalid activation key
2019-03-26 17:17:00 [END] Activation process done.

houska:
Hi Vizoom,

I'm sorry that it's not working for you. One thing that comes to my mind is that maybe you don't have the firewall setup correctly? Or there's another issue that is preventing from connecting to the Licensing server. Could you post a log from the licensing server here?

Vizoom:
Hi Houska,

I´ve postet already what was in the LicencingLog.txt....Isn´t it the log?
I think the connection works well, because after a request-code is generated I get new files in C:\Users\main\AppData\Local\CoronaRenderer\ and one of them is a "token" with an activation-code..but this one is not accepted(???)....

Best,
Artur

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version