Author Topic: some textile materials from my several projects for free  (Read 7997 times)

2018-10-31, 23:50:58

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
some textile materials from my several latest projects ---for free ---with options change basic color and etc.
max2015 Corona2/3 last pre-release
for free download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wrmpwvzocxjn6c/TextileCorona.7z?dl=0

can someone come in handy:)
--------------------------------------
« Last Edit: 2018-11-02, 20:52:42 by denisgo22 »

2018-11-01, 08:25:40
Reply #1

Zray

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • 3darcspace studio

2018-11-01, 09:43:11
Reply #2

Philip kelly

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Sketchrender
Thank you very much.
Can I ask how did you make them?
Its the one thing I really have to improve upon.

Thank you again.

philip
Dell Precision T7910

2018-11-01, 10:24:05
Reply #3

aaouviz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Another Angle 3D

2018-11-01, 12:26:06
Reply #4

rozpustelnik

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2018-11-02, 12:06:53
Reply #5

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
@denisgo22 - what's the exact license for these files? Can they be shared publicly? Do you require some kind of credit? Thanks for clarifying this!
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2018-11-02, 18:14:19
Reply #6

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@denisgo22 - what's the exact license for these files? Can they be shared publicly? Do you require some kind of credit? Thanks for clarifying this!
It's all my models in Marvelous Designer making from scratch and some reworked in PS and others applications by myself photos from free collections --- for normal, spec, and displace maps:)
for using by others peoples and projects design's with the right to change to add elements and colors ----
besides, I don't sell it---it's all for free using, as noted earlier :)))

« Last Edit: 2018-11-02, 18:28:33 by denisgo22 »

2018-11-02, 18:51:48
Reply #7

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Are people allowed to reshare the models / materials in actual 3D files? Or just to use them in renders? That can vary for free stuff :) Sometimes it's ok to use it in renders, but not to redistribute the actual 3D content (usually that's the case, in fact).
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2018-11-02, 19:01:32
Reply #8

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Are people allowed to reshare the models / materials in actual 3D files? Or just to use them in renders? That can vary for free stuff :) Sometimes it's ok to use it in renders, but not to redistribute the actual 3D content (usually that's the case, in fact).
What about others 3d free content on this site?:) As this the same:)

2018-11-02, 19:27:10
Reply #9

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
Judging by the names of some textures, not all the content is created exclusively by you. Even if all textures are gathered from free sources, that doesn't neccessarily means that you're allowed to distribute them. Texture names like "3dcollective texture pack" or "cgaxis models", suggests that you'd better stop distributing content that is created by using those textures and/or replace said textures with really free ones or even better with the ones that are created by you.

I think, if licence text is not provided, you can assume that it is shared with CC BY (creative commons attribution) licence.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2018-11-02, 20:43:36
Reply #10

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Judging by the names of some textures, not all the content is created exclusively by you. Even if all textures are gathered from free sources, that doesn't neccessarily means that you're allowed to distribute them. Texture names like "3dcollective texture pack" or "cgaxis models", suggests that you'd better stop distributing content that is created by using those textures and/or replace said textures with really free ones or even better with the ones that are created by you.

I think, if licence text is not provided, you can assume that it is shared with CC BY (creative commons attribution) licence.
Thanks for comment/
About-- if licence text is not provided, you can assume that it is shared with CC BY (creative commons attribution) licence-- let it be and i agree:)
About --Texture names like "3dcollective texture pack" and etc.--- no names like this in my zip archive, may be it's some problem with creating archive from max and existed textures in mat editor:)
And anyway thanks for last 4-- Corona 3 release
« Last Edit: 2018-11-02, 20:53:56 by denisgo22 »

2018-11-05, 08:57:30
Reply #11

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Btw: the scene contains 2325 animation layers. Consider to use a cleaner script (or this lightweight one for animation layers only)

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2018-11-05, 17:29:55
Reply #12

denisgo22

• Active Users
    • View Profile
New link for upload zip archive  for max 2015 version and clean file from animation layers and etc.
/from now the old link is inactive/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1sib41o2i7w1y5j/CoronaMaterials.7z?dl=0