Author Topic: Beautiful Computer Generated Images VI. - Natural Gradients  (Read 6556 times)

2017-06-28, 12:36:47

JakubCech

• Active Users
  • jakubcech.net
    • View Profile
    • jakubcech
Hello guys, please see the sixth project of the collection almost there :) Below is the description, on the Behance (https://www.behance.net/gallery/52767055/Beautiful-Computer-Generated-Images-IV-Reflections) there are high-res pictures and cloud in 10K to download (for print).
I know I didnt make forest and mountain the best detailing, but I was desperate as I spent a lot of time (4 weeks I guess) working with terragen and trying to figure it out and make it work for what I wanted and had no more power to make those details better.

WARNING - this project was not done solely in Corona - I also used Terragen. Picture with the cloud is Terragen solely and picture with the mountain and water has mountaing and clouds + sky made in Terragen as well. Otherwise Corona was used.

Beautiful Computer Generated Images is a collection of Seven projects, collection of seven Manifests, where every piece is an intersection of Technology and Art. It depicts imaginary places, imaginary objects where every element is arranged to create beautiful Composition and where photorealistic simulations are enriched and elevated by Custom color mapping to craft a piece formed by true Art.
Manifests show what I consider truly beautiful, what I am passionate about and what I love. Passion in Computer Generated Image, passion in Composition, beauty in Simplicity, Light, custom Colors, passion in bending image within a Purpose, in adjusting piece with an Abstract elements, all elevated by Custom Color Mapping to form something Unseen, something New and very Artistic.
Manifests have been developed for 1 year, working solely on the manifests, between 2016 and 2017 and are periodically released every three weeks. After all seven have been released, there is going to be a book stitching all the pieces together.
Everything is custom made - from scratch - models, materials.
I welcome to watch the sixth one.

VI. Natural Gradients
Natural Gadients is an imaginary place situated in Srinagar depicting a boat full of Flowers sailing towards a mountain partially covered with Clouds. It depicts passion and beauty in Nature. Pasion in contrast between one color Water and colorful Flowers. Beauty in Gradients - gradient in Water, gradient in the Sky. Beauty in contrast between Gradient and a monotone Element. Passion in Simplicity and Abstraction. Beauty in the Blue color scheme.
Clouds and Sky are also Computer Generated - done in Terragen. Other parts rendered in beautiful Corona rendering engine. Modeling was done in 3Ds Max - flowers not modelled.

Upcoming Manifest - VII. - 19.7.2017
Thank you for watching!

2017-06-28, 13:49:56
Reply #1

impact design

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • http://impactdesign.co.in/
Great work!
For our Regular updates Please visit our web
www.impactdesign.co.in

2017-06-28, 13:55:32
Reply #2

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
what is the title of the last one? ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2017-06-28, 14:20:53
Reply #3

JakubCech

• Active Users
  • jakubcech.net
    • View Profile
    • jakubcech
Great work!
Thank you so much! :)
what is the title of the last one? ;)
Does it stick out of the series so much? I would call it "Morning in Srinagar" probably :)

2017-06-28, 14:25:47
Reply #4

jjaz82

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2017-06-28, 14:36:17
Reply #5

arqrenderz

• Active Users
  • https://www.behance.net/Arqrenderz1
    • View Profile
    • arqrenderz

2017-06-28, 15:55:46
Reply #6

Chrizzo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I love the boat renders ! The boat looks amazing ! :)

2017-06-29, 12:06:58
Reply #7

JakubCech

• Active Users
  • jakubcech.net
    • View Profile
    • jakubcech
impressive work.. compliments
Thank you jjaz!
Stunning  series!
Thank you sos so much!
I love the boat renders ! The boat looks amazing ! :)
I am so glad you like it Chrizzo! Thank you :)

2017-06-29, 14:14:32
Reply #8

ska

• Active Users
    • View Profile
great looking images. :)

Im thinking about boats with flowers aren't connected to death in some culture?

2017-06-30, 15:01:03
Reply #9

Nejc Kilar

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • My personal website
You already know what I am going to say... Magnificent :) Can't wait for the next one!

The only comment I do have is the low res mountain texture (which you already mentioned) but thats it...
Nejc Kilar | chaos-corona.com
Educational Content Creator | contact us

2017-07-01, 11:40:33
Reply #10

JakubCech

• Active Users
  • jakubcech.net
    • View Profile
    • jakubcech
great looking images. :) Im thinking about boats with flowers aren't connected to death in some culture?
Thank you! And ohh! You are already second person telling me its a nice funeral, but it shouldnt look like! I meant it to be just a boat of people transfering flowers, not funeral. I just did not noticed its also a death connected symbol. But you are correct, thank you.
You already know what I am going to say... Magnificent :) Can't wait for the next one!
 The only comment I do have is the low res mountain texture (which you already mentioned) but thats it...
Thank you for another appreciation and following the series! Also critics much appreciated.

2017-07-04, 13:58:02
Reply #11

alessandromichelazzi

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
  • aluxado - render like photography
    • View Profile
    • aluxado
Stunning work as usual! Well done!
aluxado | render like photography