Author Topic: Rocker rest  (Read 2287 times)

2014-03-27, 21:34:08

hydeman

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys , here my first real try with Corona , and i really love this render engine ! not waiting and tweaking for hours totally change the way i was making 3D,simplicity and clever comment on parameters all for free wowww thx a lot Keymaster you're awesome !
Any critics and advices are welcome, composition and photo are not my strength
All render are pure Corona , no photoshop tweaking and between 20min !  to 1h30 ! (for the glass with depth of field) of render time .
« Last Edit: 2014-03-27, 21:37:32 by hydeman »

2014-03-27, 23:32:23
Reply #1

fellazb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Very nice images, especially knowing that these are without any Post Production.

Earlier on there was a thread by Guthrie about making good leather shaders. I think you nailed it here and perhaps could give some insight on these settings.

Keep it up.

2014-03-28, 12:51:49
Reply #2

hydeman

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks fellazb, Corona doing a great job, i've try later doing some post prod but finally i prefer the raw render.
For the leather Material i've learn from mr Viscorbel and his amazing material creation tutorial collection (http://viscorbel.com/product-category/premium-tutorials/) I've tweaked it a little to fit my need, it's basically a good leather texture mixed with a solid color into a composite to obtain the color i want without going into photoshop, an IOR of 3.5 and very low reflections .