Author Topic: Need help choosing components for new pc  (Read 1965 times)

2022-02-24, 14:04:47

Yovan420

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys, I study Interior design and this semester we are starting with 3dmax and we are going to render in corona. I'm from Serbia if it helps you for the prices

So I need help choosing pc parts and I need your opinion on which components are good and reliable. It would be great if budget wouldn't go over 1600ish euros.
Something I found :
CPU : Ryzen 7 5800X and if you could give me few cpu coolers options, I would go with air coolers and not liquid
RAM: Maybe Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 memory or MEM Kingston DDR4.32GB 3200MHz (2x16) FURYBeastRGB or something else ?
Motherboard : Maybe this one MB ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS ?
SSD : I was thinking SSD Samsung M.2 1TB 980 PRO NVMe MZ-V8P1T0BW but if something else is good I would go with it because this samsung one is expensive.
GPU : I guess some nvidia with 4GB is fine, or some nvidia with 6GB, please recommend
Power supply : I guess I need 750W, also please recommend which one is good and reliable, maybe cooler master? Im not sure
Case : I like NZXT H510i SMART but I heard it has terrible air flow, and with rendering I guess I need it to be good haahahh.

I think that would be it, I need this pc asap so I hope someone will be able to help me :)
Thank you in advance