Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Chaos Corona 11 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

(1/19) > >>

rowmanns:
Chaos Corona 11 for 3ds Max Daily Builds Discussion

You can grab the latest build from: Daily Builds Changelog

romullus:
All the feature request discussion was moved to appropriate topic. Please leave this topic for discussions about actual daily builds.

aaouviz:
Apologies as I haven't actually tested this in Corona 11, but something that really really bugs me, and I'm sure others is the usability of the new color correct multi-input.

When I have the default output plugged in and I change the number of additional outputs it disconnects the existing wire connected from the default ouput.

Can this please be fixed? Many thanks.

Aram Avetisyan:

--- Quote from: aaouviz on 2023-08-17, 10:14:01 ---Apologies as I haven't actually tested this in Corona 11, but something that really really bugs me, and I'm sure others is the usability of the new color correct multi-input.

When I have the default output plugged in and I change the number of additional outputs it disconnects the existing wire connected from the default ouput.

Can this please be fixed? Many thanks.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

This is reported now. Please note, that this is purely visual - the Default output is actually connected and the render does not change. The "solution" for now is to plug the default output to the same (and/or other) slots and after that the decrease/increase of the additional outputs is correctly displayed in the material editor.
Note also, that when IR is running, the additional outputs changes are not updated. They will be correctly displayed only after rendering is stopped and the additional outputs number is changed - this is also reported.

(Internal ID=1185120894)
(Internal ID=1185122361)

aaouviz:

--- Quote from: Aram Avetisyan on 2023-08-17, 13:09:54 ---Note also, that when IR is running, the additional outputs changes are not updated. They will be correctly displayed only after rendering is stopped and the additional outputs number is changed - this is also reported.

--- End quote ---

Oh wow. This explains a lot! Good to know, I was not aware of this until now.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version