Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

Camera in Photographic Exposure mode

(1/1)

DRM - Max:
HI all, I'm just opening new RC 8.

What happened to Photographic Exposure mode in camera parameters? Was it removed?

I found a flag/parameter to add for the Tone Mapping, but seems to work as a "filter" over the image and not as the previous photographic exposure.
It seems to work correctly only if Advanced Filmic Mapping is turned off.

Let me know. Using the camera as a real camera is fundamental in my process, is not a really comfortable solution right now.
Having just the flag was pretty straight away before.

certainj:
I would also like to know what is happening here.

ficdogg:
Have you tried using the c4d camera photographic values?
I know for depth of field at least corona is using the fstop from the default camera parameters, not from anywhere in the tag.

foxz1:

--- Quote from: DRM - Max on 2022-03-13, 20:08:42 ---HI all, I'm just opening new RC 8.

What happened to Photographic Exposure mode in camera parameters? Was it removed?

I found a flag/parameter to add for the Tone Mapping, but seems to work as a "filter" over the image and not as the previous photographic exposure.
It seems to work correctly only if Advanced Filmic Mapping is turned off.

Let me know. Using the camera as a real camera is fundamental in my process, is not a really comfortable solution right now.
Having just the flag was pretty straight away before.

--- End quote ---
Corona Frame buffer,  Tone Mapping options, + add photographic exposure, now you can play with iso, f stops and shutter speed

Beanzvision:
It's still there, just moved ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version