Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

CoronaDecals playground!

<< < (15/21) > >>

Jpjapers:
Just a query, as i havent had chance to test this feature yet. Can you make the decals tile? Is it purely dependant on the planes UVs for placement?
It got me thinking about stitch lines in fabric and i was just wondering how easy they would be to achieve with decals.

Neil Cross:
Decided to give decals a go. Excuse the gruesome.

surojgurungptea:
Hey Is CoronaDecal still availabe? I only see CFractal, CProxy, CScatter and CVolumeGrid.
Thank you.

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: surojgurungptea on 2022-04-08, 01:14:06 ---Hey Is CoronaDecal still availabe? I only see CFractal, CProxy, CScatter and CVolumeGrid.
Thank you.

--- End quote ---
Hi,

You need to install a v8 Release candidate build for that: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=33839.msg196936#msg196936

Rowan

aaouviz:
I'm still getting issues with decals stacked on top of one another. Corona has no idea which to render and it seems to render them at random, or whichever I moved last.

I'm using RC5, I thought this was fixed? (However, the scene and decals were created in earlier beta, is this the problem?)

Any help much appreciated :)

Edit: Please disregard this! I think I had a double surface issue happening and causing problems! Sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version