Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Corona Renderer 8 for 3ds Max - Daily Builds Discussion

<< < (69/121) > >>

rowmanns:

--- Quote from: marchik on 2022-01-28, 12:06:17 ---Yes, I'm using the latest 0,16135 build from Jan 26 and simple setup with spheres falling from tyIcon, nothing special

--- End quote ---

Can you send the scene over?

Rowan

user116:
Not technical here but it took me exactly 3 seconds to google a bunch of photos with similiar lighting conditions - coniferous trees on bright sky and it looks quite different. Since the engine is trying to mimic a camera I presume it should look similiar to camera. I seriously doubt photographers mask around or fiddle with this topic in any way.

maru:
Guys, please keep in mind this thread is ONLY for Corona 8 daily builds issues reporting and discussion. Please keep any other topics away from it.
Please stop commenting about compositing stuff against the sky unless there is some new issue in Corona 8.
Please stop your comments now, I will move all relevant posts into a new thread now, and we can continue the discussion over there.

Thank you.

The compositing thread: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=35500.0

mike288:

--- Quote from: lupaz on 2022-01-14, 15:09:52 ---
--- Quote ---UVW randomizer and multimap can now use multiple randomization methods at the same time, instead of selecting just a single one. Note: The randomization seed has changed so scenes may render differently than in previous versions
--- End quote ---

This is great.
Any chance it can be added to scatter? I always felt that the randomization algorithm in Corona Scatter was not random enough.

Disclaimer: I'm not using Corona 8 yet.

--- End quote ---
Hi, please, what exactly would you like to add?

lupaz:

--- Quote from: mike288 on 2022-01-31, 19:07:49 ---
--- Quote from: lupaz on 2022-01-14, 15:09:52 ---
--- Quote ---UVW randomizer and multimap can now use multiple randomization methods at the same time, instead of selecting just a single one. Note: The randomization seed has changed so scenes may render differently than in previous versions
--- End quote ---

This is great.
Any chance it can be added to scatter? I always felt that the randomization algorithm in Corona Scatter was not random enough.

Disclaimer: I'm not using Corona 8 yet.

--- End quote ---
Hi, please, what exactly would you like to add?

--- End quote ---

I think I may have misinterpreted the changelog. If I understand the changelog correctly, there are different randomization methods (randomization algorithms?). If possible, it would be great to be able to scroll through a few different randomization algorithms in scatter, to switch between different ways elements are scattered. Not the seed, but the actual way items are randomized.  I don't know if this makes sense...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version