Author Topic: Corona shader wishlist  (Read 6422 times)

2019-09-14, 01:49:25

fedestampini

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi I've partially switched to corona render recently and I have to say that I love it, unfortunatelly there are still some feature missing so here is a list of improvements that would make it better in my opinion.

Unfortunatelly in my opinion the native C4d fresnel shader is very restrictive, i think having the option to directly insert textures into the 2 nodes and mainly having the chance to manipulate the mixing curves through the graph rather than the color slider would be much more better.

Corona color correct is good, but could be better if it could integrate the edit parto of the filter shader and a check box to work on the clamp and RGB multiplier. Also a checkbox to invert the map would be nice.

last but not least, the UV tiling as i am stressing on the corona bug reports, i think the UV tiling really need to be inproved in order to replicate advanced shader like in 3Dsmax, the projection shader is a pain.

Also multi UVw map channel would be the ultimate tool.

2019-11-06, 00:04:25
Reply #1

Nejc Kilar

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • My personal website
Agreed with all of these and how cool it would be to have all of the above in C4D. That being said, imho this should have already been implemented by Maxon. Especially the different UV channels, those are super powerful and fairly easy to keep track of.
Nejc Kilar | chaos-corona.com
Educational Content Creator | contact us

2020-01-16, 15:49:00
Reply #2

MircoTosti Studio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
UVWManager for corona c4d tag?!?!? wowowowowowow
« Last Edit: 2020-01-16, 16:10:14 by ZioJack »

2020-02-25, 12:21:59
Reply #3

Stefan-L

• Active Users
    • View Profile
that UVW tag for shaders is from v-ray ;)

i might add an for us important shader wish that is a curvature shader please!
the current corona AO misses as lot, and cant make the same things.

in corona AO we miss to be able to texture the spread/falloff as this is possible in v-ray

thanks!
Stefan