Author Topic: Icelandic coastal house  (Read 224391 times)

2013-11-24, 11:02:07
Reply #45

marcoshl23

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello everybody, I made a simple project in 3ds max using corona render and the setup as Juraj_Talcik show us. I have a problem with because it never stop even after 10 hours. Could somebody explaing me how this can happen and what I have to do?

2013-11-24, 11:17:03
Reply #46

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Corona will never stop by itself unless you set a time limit or pass limit. That's the point of this rendering engine. :)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-11-26, 10:08:01
Reply #47

miro24

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It´s a great render Juraj, nice atmosphere, perfect texture and positive mood, i love it. Five ***** for me!! And thank you for your tutorial i think i will improve :-)

2013-11-27, 04:30:10
Reply #48

hardzone

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Bo3dviz
No idea. It very nice work. ^_^

2013-11-28, 22:33:18
Reply #49

blackhaus

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Juraj,

Great images, as always :)
you're really push corona further with your images, ( actually makes me feel, I'm wasting my time not having time to testing it as
further as you are).
Besides the quality that is obvious, I have some perceptions with the image, If you don't mind :)
In my opinion, the shaders, are in some parts shiner than as you it should  look at real, and you could random more textures
to give a non repetitive look in some parts(leather, wood planks).
I feel in some images, the contact shadow is missing, I really don't know the reason, I'm not talking about quality,
but my feeling related to the set.

Anyway, outstanding images, they're the best on the forum so far :)
BIG responsibility mannn, just joking

Cheers
Fernando

2013-11-29, 02:13:40
Reply #50

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Hi Juraj,

you're really push corona further with your images, ( actually makes me feel, I'm wasting my time not having time to testing it as
further as you are).
Besides the quality that is obvious, I have some perceptions with the image, If you don't mind :)
In my opinion, the shaders, are in some parts shiner than as you it should  look at real, and you could random more textures
I feel in some images, the contact shadow is missing, I really don't know the reason, I'm not talking about quality,

Cheers
Fernando

Hi Fernando,

actually, much thank you honest critique. I am not oblivious to the lack of quality shaders and repetive textures, very guilty of both :- ) My defense is, I am bit lazy on this front and often not care much. I think I am slightly improving here...and it is all about discipline, which I lack ! But I am getting bit motivated by Bertrand's perfectionism (which is almost alien like) so I think for next projects I will put bit more care into this.

When it comes to shaders, I always look at your work and wonder..how you find the patience !

Also, thank you for compliments, it goes without saying your word has "weight" :- )  Cheers and look forward what you will shock us next with.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2013-11-29, 17:41:45
Reply #51

blackhaus

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Really awesome to share opinions with you Juraj :)
As I said before, the work is awesome, the comments were to give you another perspective,
and I'm quite right you understand it :).

I've been seen Bertrand's work, I'm really asking myself if he's a human hehe, just kidding,
that's nice to see such a great names using corona.

Actually, I don't have such a patience, instead of it, I tried to be as hard as I can on details,
maybe this is the reason I take so long to share my works

I'm waiting to see your next job, I'm sure I'll be jealous,(in a good way, of course) :)

Cheers
Fernando

Hi Juraj,

further as you are).

Cheers
Fernando

Hi Fernando,

actually, much thank you honest critique. I am not oblivious to the lack of quality shaders and repetive textures, very guilty of both :- ) My defense is, I am bit lazy on this front and often not care much. I think I am slightly improving here...and it is all about discipline, which I lack ! But I am getting bit motivated by Bertrand's perfectionism (which is almost alien like) so I think for next projects I will put bit more care into this.

When it comes to shaders, I always look at your work and wonder..how you find the patience !

Also, thank you for compliments, it goes without saying your word has "weight" :- )  Cheers and look forward what you will shock us next with.

2013-12-02, 02:58:31
Reply #52

neshas

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Simon Alexander
Wow, great client and product presentation with your renders!

http://getgoldee.com/

2013-12-02, 03:45:33
Reply #53

sbrusse

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi Juraj,

I just wanted to drop a line to express how much I like your work and that thanks to you, I will give Corona finally a try. ;-)

Cheers mate
Stan

2013-12-02, 03:46:17
Reply #54

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Wow, great client and product presentation with your renders!

http://getgoldee.com/

Yes, they asked me for pictures and we created a set for them :- ) They were very nice people so even dispite lack of time we managed to work it out.
In retrospect, only think I wish they didn't chose such crazy colors for the interiors, but I guess they want to showcase it in full "power" although there are many nicer, simpler,
calmer gradients.

Hi Juraj,

I just wanted to drop a line to express how much I like your work and that thanks to you, I will give Corona finally a try. ;-)

Cheers mate
Stan

Thank you kindly :- ) Much appreciated
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2013-12-02, 04:51:14
Reply #55

Coronaut

• Active Users
    • View Profile
And after few hours reading all those links and posts here, finally i can say congrats :D Insane details but still simple and clean.

2013-12-02, 15:22:50
Reply #56

sosqingwu

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2013-12-02, 16:18:24
Reply #57

shadowman

• Active Users
    • View Profile
sosqingwu - look for "Mat. editor quality" setting in Basic configuration

2013-12-02, 17:59:21
Reply #58

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
sosqingwu - look for "Mat. editor quality" setting in Basic configuration

This is correct, I used value 12 for these previews I think. It still took only few seconds. It's absolutely brilliant feature.

2013-12-05, 01:04:51
Reply #59

modern_babylon

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey Juraj,

Congrats on all the hype (well deserved hype) on this project...both on the forum and elsewhere. I just wanted to ask where you found/bought your bed material from or if it's a composite you have made?

Thanks Mate, appreciate all the input you have given the forum on this one.