Author Topic: Soon finished ✌️  (Read 2033 times)

2020-10-05, 21:45:10

dia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
This is my new project iam working on. I just showing a part of it and I really hope you all will love it when its done. Still some tweaking to do.
/DIA
« Last Edit: 2020-10-05, 21:55:31 by dia »

2020-10-06, 09:04:41
Reply #1

aaouviz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Another Angle 3D
Bloody hell. Nice work!

That rock moss! And those pines, lovely.

I have so many goddamn pine trees in my collection now, and none look so good - where are these from?

And, if you don't mind my asking, what's the workflow for that moss? I think it's time I finally try rendering out some rock moss...
Nicolas Pratt
Another Angle 3D
https://www.instagram.com/anotherangle3d/

2020-10-06, 10:55:58
Reply #2

petrorosengren

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2020-10-06, 11:22:31
Reply #3

dia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks! The pines is a combination of megascans and regular pines models from different places (3dsky and evermotion).
The moss is atlases used in clumps and scattered on the rockmodels (megacsans) . I used the textures for the rockmodels (in this case a took the diffuse map and put an colorcorrection on it ) in the distrubution channel to make get the moss where i wanted it.

Bloody hell. Nice work!

That rock moss! And those pines, lovely.

I have so many goddamn pine trees in my collection now, and none look so good - where are these from?

And, if you don't mind my asking, what's the workflow for that moss? I think it's time I finally try rendering out some rock moss...

2020-10-06, 11:25:02
Reply #4

dia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks iam happy you liked it . Iam working with this project when i have the time and my regular work allow it so i really hope i can make this serie of images done very soon

Awesomeness looks realy good.

2020-10-06, 11:30:04
Reply #5

petrorosengren

• Active Users
    • View Profile
✌️ Where are those threes from?

2020-10-06, 12:01:21
Reply #6

dia

• Active Users
    • View Profile
✌️ Where are those threes from?

The pines is a combination of megascans and regular pines models from different places (3dsky and evermotion).