Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Corona 1.6 Release Candidate 6 is out now!

<< < (2/4) > >>

shiftman2012:
all my maps are in project sceneassets images folders. so its not the case. there should be another reason.

ihabkal:

--- Quote from: shiftman2012 on 2017-04-16, 09:23:09 ---all my maps are in project sceneassets images folders. so its not the case. there should be another reason.

--- End quote ---
even if you collect the maps in one folder that max is pointing at it will still look for the map, the material has to point at the map.
Loading the file whether corona or vray or scanline should be all the same except when max looks for Xrefs, proxies and maps.etc...

Good luck solving it!

shiftman2012:
so why corona scene takes 3 times longer to load than same vray scene?

ihabkal:
cancelling a 6000 pixels render huge scene, then restarting it or a region does not use the render nodes, you have to force close DR server on each and restart it for them to get back to rendering.
I was also able to reproduce that a 3dsmax region render does not update the lightmix element.

ihabkal:
even after a successful render that took hours rendering another view or another file does not kick the render nodes into rendering and they remain giving message "waiting for render to start", force closing the DR servers and restarting them launches the rendering procedures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version