Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Daily Builds

Corona 1.6 Release Candidate 6 is out now!

(1/4) > >>

TomG:
We are getting really close to release, if there are no more new bugs discovered, the only planned change before release is an update to the tooltips.

Everyone with an active FairSaaS or Box with Subscription license has access, and the download is in the usual location: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mswauuv1afec8am/AAA5OKrd_QujokDM3mxQ7S40a

The changes in this release:

- Disabled noise limit for rendering only masks (since it does not make sense in this situation)
- Fixed tab order in dialogs
- Fixed regions on/off state reset in interactive rendering
- Fixed error message informing that settings could not be loaded when running Max with Corona for the first time
- Fixed DR slaves reporting incorrect status while working correctly

Corona Image Editor
- Some error messages rewritten to make them more comprehensible
- The application EXE made fully standalone with no dependencies on any DLLs
- Added curve color mapping controls

Thanks!
   Tom

ihabkal:
I was rendering 200 passes at 6000 pixels wide during the night, one of the render nodes didn't render anything for a reason and in the morning the rnederign was stuck it had done 200 passes and waiting had 1:21 remaining in the timing for hours, I closed the DR server on the node that didn't render then the Corona went into denoising. Would be cool if Corona was better at sensing failed DR servers and not get suck at the end waiting for a response that will never come. But also aware that server status isn't reported properly at the moment so we don't want to make a mess of things before the reporting is more accurate Corona shouldn't decide on things by itself.

ihabkal:
so I am re-rendering a 3dsmax region, I ticked off clear frame buffer and launched, the lighmix layer is not being updated while all other layers have the new modifications being rendered.

shiftman2012:
long scene loading while opening in 3ds max. why is that? in vray scene loads faster. if i look into windows task manager, 3ds max memory grows very slow.

ihabkal:

--- Quote from: shiftman2012 on 2017-04-16, 08:55:19 ---long scene loading while opening in 3ds max. why is that? in vray scene loads faster. if i look into windows task manager, 3ds max memory grows very slow.

--- End quote ---

check of your maps have correct paths, if max needs to look for images especially on the network it loads slower.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version