Author Topic: Masurian Houses  (Read 1620 times)

2021-06-09, 11:03:47

Karo

• Active Users
  • 'A dream will always triumph over reality(...)'
    • View Profile
Hello everyone,
I would like to show you my latest project - Masurian* Houses in Poland.
*Masuria is a beautiful region in the north-east part of Poland full of lakes and old forests.
In the last few months I was preparing for this project, since 3d illustrations weren’t the only thing that I was responsible for.
I provided interior concepts, and I was involved in design consultations. It was truly a great adventure.
The main goal was to create the modern house with prefabricated materials, and at the same time respect the architectural heritage of the region.

Corona renderer did just great :) There was a time when I had about 20 quite complicated Forests turned on in my scene, and interactive rendering was working well. No crushing, no surprises during all the project. I'm really happy with this.

C&C more than welcome :)

About the illustrations [FULL 3D]
Soft: 3ds max + Corona + Itoo Forest + PS
Textures and models sources: Poliigon, Friendly Shade, Maxtree, Humano, Quixel Megascans
Lightning: PG Skies (1735 🔥 )

Scope of work / project details:
Interior concepts, landscape concepts, 3d Illustrations (modeling, texturing, lightning, postwork) : Karolina Chełstowska
Architecture concept: Budizol Polska
Investor: Nowy Sztynort

Links:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/121148217/Masurian-House-full-3d
SoMe:
ig @karolina.chelstowska

2021-06-09, 13:34:57
Reply #1

leo_surrealismo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
wow! what a lovely sets of images!

2021-06-10, 08:05:49
Reply #2

wilbertvandenbroek

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great renders indeed. Do the leaves of the oak tree in the foreground have some translucency?