Author Topic: Batch Editing Images with Corona Image Editor  (Read 103286 times)

2018-03-14, 16:36:20
Reply #30

Blackpixels

• Users
    • View Profile
thank you for replying. Maybe i was not clear with my question:

Do i need CRT EXR image sequence to make it work? As i find a way how to save 1 frame CRT EXR using Corona VFB but cant find the way how to do that with batch render. As in the settings there are no choices for CRT EXR. Only standard EXR.
Using cinema R18 

2018-03-14, 17:54:26
Reply #31

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Ah, so you mean saving a sequence of images from C4D to CXR format (and not the batch processing of them in the CIE once saved) - not currently possible, as you can only save to CXR from the VFB for the moment. Saving from the native C4D file selectors (from the native Picture Viewer, or the Save options in the render settings) is on the road map: https://trello.com/c/Saw1LcWQ/49-cxr-saving-support-in-picture-viewer
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2018-03-15, 12:45:06
Reply #32

Blackpixels

• Users
    • View Profile
yea exactly. So "Batch Editing Images with Corona Image Editor" this is not possible at the moment for C4d, correct?

thank you for your answers!

2018-03-15, 13:19:38
Reply #33

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
No, batch editing in the CIE is possible, so long as you are on Windows. However, you would have to save the images one-by-one from C4D at the moment. This means it would be impractical to, say, use the CIE to edit an animation afterward, not because the batch editing isn't possible, but because saving the files out in CXR format would mean rendering and saving one frame at a time. However, if you created 4 or 8 still images and wanted to batch edit them, then on Windows you could indeed batch edit them just fine, as the batch editing aspect does work :)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2018-03-16, 13:25:44
Reply #34

jrgby

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Can't get the batch to actually process anything.

No files created and seems to get stuck trying to process the .conf and any other files in the same folder as an image??

What am I doing wrong?

version 1.7.3 / 3ds max 2018

EDIT: OK changed inputElement from * to BEAUTY and now works!
« Last Edit: 2018-03-16, 13:58:00 by jrgby »

2018-03-16, 14:26:09
Reply #35

mike288

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
Or you can use command-line CIE from Corona v2 dailies where the bug is already fixed. You can just replace the C:\Program Files\Corona\CoronaImageCmd.exe with the one from unpacked daily.
Chaos Scatter developer | In case of crash, please send minidump | Private uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload

2018-04-04, 09:25:03
Reply #36

Blaacksheep

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi all,

the previously mentioned dropbox link ...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mswauuv1afec8am/AAA5OKrd_QujokDM3mxQ7S40a
... is not working any more. Is there another location where to download from the daily build?
Thanks

2018-04-04, 09:28:58
Reply #37

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
Hi all,

the previously mentioned dropbox link ...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mswauuv1afec8am/AAA5OKrd_QujokDM3mxQ7S40a
... is not working any more. Is there another location where to download from the daily build?
Thanks
Works for me ...
Chaos Scatter developer | In case of crash, please send minidump | Private uploader: https://corona-renderer.com/upload

2018-04-04, 11:14:22
Reply #38

Blaacksheep

• Users
    • View Profile
Hello,

it was my mistake, my server connection blocked it previously.

2018-06-02, 07:36:51
Reply #39

Radhika

• Users
    • View Profile
I am not able to use this script.
I am facing this problem.

Error: Cannot read image file "CoronaImageBatch.bat". File is not a supported image file. Please read the help for the editor. The appropriate part of the help can be printed out by using one of the --help, --list-properties, or --list-examples arguments. Processing D:\Shared Folder\New folder\Cam_030004.cxr

Please help me out.

2018-06-02, 09:51:35
Reply #40

mike288

• Active Users
  • Michal 'Mike' Wirth
    • View Profile
I am not able to use this script.
I am facing this problem.

Error: Cannot read image file "CoronaImageBatch.bat". File is not a supported image file. Please read the help for the editor. The appropriate part of the help can be printed out by using one of the --help, --list-properties, or --list-examples arguments. Processing D:\Shared Folder\New folder\Cam_030004.cxr

Please help me out.
Use command-line CIE from Corona v2 dailies where this bug is already fixed. You can just replace the C:\Program Files\Corona\CoronaImageCmd.exe with the one from unpacked daily. Then the script should work as expected.

2018-06-04, 06:28:58
Reply #41

Radhika

• Users
    • View Profile
Use command-line CIE from Corona v2 dailies where this bug is already fixed. You can just replace the C:\Program Files\Corona\CoronaImageCmd.exe with the one from unpacked daily. Then the script should work as expected.

I tried still its not working ,
showing the same error.

2018-06-04, 15:18:28
Reply #42

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Just making sure: did you remove the previous version, and then installed the one from https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000570015 ?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2018-08-01, 11:57:21
Reply #43

jrgby

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm getting the sky portion of my renders lost to alpha when I set .bat to save as png

Is there any way to tell it save as png RGB 24bit? (this fixes the issue in VFB, but CIE does not have any save as options)

Also getting this message roughly every 50 frames or so:

Error: Render element does not exist, or cannot be considered for denoising (it is hidden, or it is not an RGB element).
However, the frames can be processed manually without a problem (8/200 frames affected).

Thanks,
J

2018-08-01, 13:17:11
Reply #44

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I'm getting the sky portion of my renders lost to alpha when I set .bat to save as png

Is there any way to tell it save as png RGB 24bit? (this fixes the issue in VFB, but CIE does not have any save as options)

Also getting this message roughly every 50 frames or so:

Error: Render element does not exist, or cannot be considered for denoising (it is hidden, or it is not an RGB element).
However, the frames can be processed manually without a problem (8/200 frames affected).

Thanks,
J

Thanks for reporting. We will look into this.
Do you also get the alpha channel lost if you export to some other format? (preferably EXR)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us