Author Topic: BlackTiles  (Read 3454 times)

2014-10-10, 18:28:47

alessandrod.84

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi guys, This is my first step into Corona render. I Found it really intuitive and simple to set up. And i really enjoy to play with light, material and DOF using the progressive render in this simple scene.
I render it with a tonemap made inside Corona and some contrast curve and a little of blur added in PS.
I do not have an extreme power workstation at home so i stop the render maybe too early for having a complete clean image or maybe i must change the setting that balance AA and GI.
Thanks.
Alessandro

2014-10-12, 23:13:06
Reply #1

claudyo

• Active Users
  • CGI artist / Interior Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

2014-10-13, 19:47:25
Reply #2

alessandrod.84

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks man. Is a simple scene for testkng the basics. Hope to have more time to play with corona

2014-10-14, 10:45:13
Reply #3

deneb26

• Active Users
    • View Profile
nice!
how did you do the tiles? was a plugin involved or just the use of a displacement map?

Cheers
Ale

2014-10-14, 12:50:08
Reply #4

tomislavn

• Active Users
  • Lightbringer
    • View Profile
    • My 3docean Portolio
My wild guess would be Mighty Tiles :D
My 3d stock portfolio - http://3docean.net/user/tomislavn

2014-10-14, 19:54:43
Reply #5

alessandrod.84

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, i know that i need to learn and try mighty tiles but...here i model the tiles, some noise on the geometry and a material with 2 different size and intensity of noise.
I know is not the best optimized way to do it. But there are not too much tiles in the scene and the camera is very close ( also i do not know how to use mighty tiles :) ) and the result it's ok for me.