Author Topic: Corona tests!  (Read 2157 times)

2013-10-23, 17:16:17

jformento

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey guys, I'd like to share you some Corona tests that I've been working on.
Those images are from a contest that I have participaded and thanks for Corona that save my life with deadline.

I just used the standard set up, Path Tracing + HD and that's it, life was done haha.

Hope you all like! Since I started to use Corona, life got funnier! Thanks gentlemen!

2013-10-23, 18:09:07
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
What a mindfcuk. Can you post some more about the project?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2013-10-23, 21:42:01
Reply #2

jformento

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey maru!

Yeah, that's totally insane I guess. Well, the contest was about futuristic home design, and I had a small concept
about future home stuff, which was envolving magnetic technology, new materials techonologies as well and things like that.

I've started the sketch about 3 weeks ago and start to modelling some pieces two weeks ago, of course I used some models from libraries around,
otherwise I couldn't finish it in time.
I modified some textures from the models which didn't look well at environment, and some of them I did myself.
Light it's a simple HDRI with Corona Sun and few Corona IES as well.
The render as I said is the standard set up from Corona, and it took about 160 passes to get a good result.. and thankfully I did it "in time".

And to finish it, I made some post process in Photoshop.. contrast, brightness, saturation and curves (which I really love to use).

C&C's are always welcome!!! :)