Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Render elements path is not updated

(1/2) > >>

valwizard:
Hi there. During the latest animation rendering I discover an inconvenience. While updating the main path save as tga sequencethe render elements path remain the same as old one, it is not automatically updating, which for the stills there are no problem at all. It is really uncomfortable every time delete and add new elements and tweek Zdepth and Ctex. Would be preferable to have this fixed.

Ludvik Koutny:
This is known bug, but bug of 3ds Max, not Corona. Unfortunately there is not much we can do about it. I would submit bugreport to Autodesk.

Moving to resolved.

VIVI:
You can change the paths at once in the AssetTracking list!
If its a MAX bug, why does it work in Vray?

pieforme:
Has this been resolved? I am experiencing the same issue.  I have updated my max 2014 to the lastest service pack .

maru:
Based on other's feedback I can also say that this is a 3ds Max issue, and it appears randomly. What you can try doing is removing all your render elements, and then re-adding them to the list. This sometimes does work, and since then they update normally, according to the main render output path.

If you are experiencing a problem when saving to Corona EXR format, then this is a different issue and we are working on it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version