Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Can't save tone mapping

<< < (3/3)

SmurfN:
same issue here with v8

rowmanns:
Hi,

Can you try the latest v9 daily build? The issue should be fixed there.

Thanks,

Rowan

Tom:
Thanks @rowmanns,

Installing Corona daily builds feels a bit scary to be honest. I read things like "you may miss deadline, loose data etc ...".
I know this is the nature of daily builds, they come with risks even if the dev team does all best efforts to minimize these, but it's not reassuring.

How stable is the latest v9? You have any feedback about it?

rowmanns:
Hi,

This daily build should be relatively safe (As something very close to this will be released as a v8 hotfix).
However the warnings still apply, so what I'd reccommend is to make some backups of the projects you are working on before installing it. So just in case something goes wrong you don't lose your data :)

Thanks,

Roiwan

maru:

--- Quote from: CrocsBlancs on 2022-06-08, 03:12:00 ---Installing Corona daily builds feels a bit scary to be honest. I read things like "you may miss deadline, loose data etc ...".
I know this is the nature of daily builds, they come with risks even if the dev team does all best efforts to minimize these, but it's not reassuring.

--- End quote ---

Those warnings were there since Corona 1 and possibly earlier. :)
The best practice is: install daily build, check if the bug is still there, install the stable release back, report if the bug is fixed in the daily or not.
Once you install a daily build, you do not have to stay with it, you can install it only temporarily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version