Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Freeze using distributed rendering

<< < (2/4) > >>

maru:
The issue is reported and waiting for the investigation from our dev/QA teams.
(Internal ID=593830808)

I have some more questions:

- What exact Windows version are you using on the master and on the node?
- Do you have all Windows Updates installed on the master and on the node?
- Are there any 3rd party plugins your problematic scene? (e.g. Forest Pack, Siger, Multiscatter, any other?)
- Do you have any DR problems when rendering other scenes? (e.g. a lighter scene, or a simple 1 teapot + 1 light scene)

AndreV:

--- Quote from: maru on 2020-11-12, 12:08:27 ---- What exact Windows version are you using on the master and on the node?

--- End quote ---
Windows 10 x64

--- Quote from: maru on 2020-11-12, 12:08:27 ---- Do you have all Windows Updates installed on the master and on the node?

--- End quote ---
Yes

--- Quote from: maru on 2020-11-12, 12:08:27 ---- Are there any 3rd party plugins your problematic scene? (e.g. Forest Pack, Siger, Multiscatter, any other?)

--- End quote ---
No. I use only corona renderer

--- Quote from: maru on 2020-11-12, 12:08:27 ---- Do you have any DR problems when rendering other scenes? (e.g. a lighter scene, or a simple 1 teapot + 1 light scene)

--- End quote ---
I don`t have problem with small scenes before 4 Gb. DR working correctly.
Problem only with big and large scenes 7-10 and more GB....

maru:
Hello, could you send us any of the problematic scene? We would need it archived with all assets and uploaded either through our private uploader (https://corona-renderer.com/upload) or through any method of your choice (e.g. Dropbox or Wetransfer). After the upload, please let me know what's the file name. If the scene is confidential, please do not post the download link here, but send it to me through a private message or email. Thanks in advance!

AndreV:
Hello maru,

I have upload test.max scene on dropbox
Unfortunately I can`t provide my scene, but I created test scene. It`s a simple scene with many elements.
Of course this scene may be optimized, but my scene can`t be or it will take a lot of time.

maru:
Thank you. I will download the scene and will see if I am able to reproduce the issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version