Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Corona Goodies - User Contributions

Сorona Renderer Tweaker

<< < (2/15) > >>

Stan_But:
currently changelog:
- added time limit in format "hh:mm:ss:";
- added button RegionRender On/Off - so now more convenience to use region render with Corona VFB; (fans of region render will appreciate it ) (;
- moved "BitmapProxyMgr.globalProxy OFF" and "IBitmapPager OFF" into automatical actions when panel opens
- added updating all of values from RenderSettings with any mouse motion under the area of panel in case of DB version and with left button mouse click by area of panel in A6/A7.2

xt13r:
I don't know is this bug or not, but when i start this script i can't select vfb type and change image filter.
Here is the video where i recorded this bug.

CiroC:
This is very useful. headoff, I am going to make reference on the Scripts topic and forward the users to this section.

One question: using the daily builds, how to I change the material's brdf to GGX? I can't find any setting on the material.

Thanks

Stan_But:

--- Quote from: xt13r on 2015-02-04, 09:28:51 ---I don't know is this bug or not, but when i start this script i can't select vfb type and change image filter.
Here is the video where i recorded this bug.

--- End quote ---

Thank for video as example, xt13r!

It's a some weird bug for me
I can't get it but I got three bugreports with the same problem

Stan_But:

--- Quote from: Cyrus3v on 2015-02-04, 09:46:53 ---This is very useful. headoff, I am going to make reference on the Scripts topic and forward the users to this section.

One question: using the daily builds, how to I change the material's brdf to GGX? I can't find any setting on the material.

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Ok, Cyrus3v. (;
About BRDF in DB - I pointed it on the image

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version