Author Topic: Legacy mode automation  (Read 3489 times)

2015-02-24, 23:41:44

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Is there already a way to automate the migration of all Legacy mode materials in a scene to the new GGX or GXC or whatever it's called? because judging from dailies the legacy mode is ticked on by default. Might be a good time for someone more talented than myself to share a script :)

EDIT: Oh ok the Corona Converter script over at Goodies-subforum has an option for this, it seems!

EDIT 2: Haha :) Yes thank you for that. Makes the switch easier.
« Last Edit: 2015-02-25, 15:28:45 by romullus »

2015-02-24, 23:50:22
Reply #1

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
Yup, there is a button in the CoronaConverter script for that :) You can enable/disable the legacy mode for all CoronaMtls in the Scene.
Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

2015-02-25, 14:57:56
Reply #2

3dwannab

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Is there already a way to automate the migration of all Legacy mode materials in a scene to the new GGX or GXC or whatever it's called? because judging from dailies the legacy mode is ticked on by default. Might be a good time for someone more talented than myself to share a script :)

EDIT: Oh ok the Corona Converter script over at Goodies-subforum has an option for this, it seems!

EDIT 2: Haha :) Yes thank you for that. Makes the switch easier.
The corona converter is a dedicated one to all things corona and a hell of a good one but if you want to control that type of stuff and a heap loads of other stuff check out:

http://www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max/scripts/modifier-modifier-zorb

2015-02-26, 19:28:25
Reply #3

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
The corona converter is a dedicated one to all things corona and a hell of a good one but if you want to control that type of stuff and a heap loads of other stuff check out:

http://www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max/scripts/modifier-modifier-zorb

Yeah I've been hunting for good scripts and such lately and that name has come up enough times to convince me to give it a try, so thanks!