Author Topic: new render  (Read 9192 times)

2014-11-11, 09:02:39

arti

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi
I was searching for the render setup but i didn find any good resource for how to setup the best quality of final render
I did a test render and the setup was about to 100 sample "pass" what tooks 2 hours and 25 minuts after i still have some noise in the render and also some light flicking
« Last Edit: 2014-11-20, 08:42:17 by arti »

2014-11-11, 11:03:17
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
What do you mean by 100 "samples"?
100 passes? Or 100 pt samples?

The best settings in Corona are usually called "default settings".
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-11-11, 11:23:35
Reply #2

arti

• Active Users
    • View Profile
sorry i mean 100 passes

2014-11-11, 12:38:05
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Then probably something must be wrong with lighting. How did you light your scene? For example lanterns - how are they made? And what kind of lighting did you use for skylight? Please give some more info on your scene.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2014-11-11, 12:53:19
Reply #4

arti

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I setup the enviroment map with CoronaAO
and used for the laterns coronaLight some of the yello lights on spline i used CoronaLightMtl with texture and there is 1 light thats was used outsite the sphere thats a normal spotlight from max

let me explain a bit about the scenes we are inside in a sphere the sphere self is transparent and kind of a glass ball
the city will be inside in the sphere where the camare will moved from the outsite to inside the sphere

i can up the scenes if needed

2014-11-11, 14:14:04
Reply #5

Jetboy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
"I setup the enviroment map with CoronaAO" - WHAT ?????

2014-11-11, 15:13:07
Reply #6

arti

• Active Users
    • View Profile
"I setup the enviroment map with CoronaAO" - WHAT ?????

Lol i think somethink is wrong with me sorry maybe to tired :) i setup the enviroment with a bitmap jpg file !

2014-11-11, 15:30:08
Reply #7

arti

• Active Users
    • View Profile
here i attach the space pic just to see what happens its just 5 pass render

2014-11-11, 15:49:18
Reply #8

jonas007

I think at this stage of the "Season"  an image like yours  its a little bit "offensive" for the engine !!! ah ah ah ah ah ... i look at your image and think  "thank god i saw a shark in the sea a while ago..." ( almost a private joke to me )  but ok ... 

i think im the right "expert" to help you
( there are 4 kinds  of levels here  SUPER HIPER EXPERT ( doesent do images with corona in default, they look like fotos  (the HOLY MiGHTY)  HIPER EXPERT ( the ones o do some images in default, but its an anoyng leval because whe try and try ... and try to have the same result, and no way )the EXPERT ( thats me thank you( that almost broke a neck last weak tryng to see if my coleage at work is using corona to )  and the NEWBY ( the one who doesnt understand nothing about it ( whe have to start somewhere)  ,   

Corona AO  its a map that you put in the render setup  - render elements . Ctexmap - ok ( just try to get more information about that )
And there is a Funtastic thing (almost NEW!! process) that is Hdri, for you STATE OF THE ART ok ( im not making fun of you, just kiding around )

JUST A MINUTE !!! YOU HAVE A XEON MACHINE !!! OHHH FATHER CRISTHMAS PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I WANT A XEON TO!

just have fun and dont forget , ALL in DEFAULt ( that means you dont have to set nothing)

(its stronger than me, i cant help it )  And dont worry  a greate painter like GAUGIN had to start somewhere to ......
« Last Edit: 2014-11-11, 15:58:13 by jonas007 »

2014-11-11, 16:16:52
Reply #9

arti

• Active Users
    • View Profile
just have fun and dont forget , ALL in DEFAULt ( that means you dont have to set nothing)

(its stronger than me, i cant help it )  And dont worry  a greate painter like GAUGIN had to start somewhere to ......

@jonas007 thank you

that means, that i have to use the default setup of corona render to get the best quality.
but it needs more pass to render to reduce the noise 

what about the fliking light ? how can i fix this any idee
is there any setup who i can play arround to make a better sample or anythink about

2014-11-11, 16:30:53
Reply #10

jonas007

Well is ADVISABLE !! to use the default setting to have a NICE image, but there is some references about the settings of the engine in this forum.

About the PASSES you have a XEON... just leave the engine render.... well if whe speake about this images   100 or 500 passes.. it dosent matter  what worrys me its the "fliking" light, in the moment
that the light is not "fliking ", is the right time to make a stop in the render.

As the Setup, you can play around as mutch as you want .

i hope i helped you

2014-11-11, 16:46:27
Reply #11

jonas007

Im sorry arti, can you share your settings of the ground material, its very good indeed .....

2014-11-11, 16:56:40
Reply #12

arti

• Active Users
    • View Profile
@jonas

if you mean the image of the space ? yeah no problem

2014-11-11, 17:27:32
Reply #13

jonas007

come on arti .....have you seen the Gallery ??? ...dont be upset !!! how have you done this images, corona is almost a "DONT MISS" renderer.
Are you new in the CG imagery.????

there are serious mistakes here in your images, first is the camera view i think is not well, in second try to put, in the environment an HDRi of a night sky ( on render setings)( that way you will use the light from the Map, global ilumination ( have ear about it )

Im really not an expert in this area, but there is still a long way to go for you,and another advise i can give you, pay attention to the really good images in the gallery and try to copie them ( make something alike)  and have a critical view, in what you see, AND more important IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING ....

OK ... im a joker but i dont want tu upset nobody,

Just look a your images ...and look at some good images in the gallery ( So!!! what can you tell me (critical view ok!!) ( it needs more passes, right.... the camera view its not right .... and....????)

2014-11-11, 18:04:23
Reply #14

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
@jonas

if you mean the image of the space ? yeah no problem

come on arti .....have you seen the Gallery ??? ...dont be upset !!! how have you done this images, corona is almost a "DONT MISS" renderer.
Are you new in the CG imagery.????

Just look a your images ...and look at some good images in the gallery ( So!!! what can you tell me (critical view ok!!) ( it needs more passes, right.... the camera view its not right .... and....????)

:- D like, what's going on here. Are you drunk Jonas.. ?
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!