Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Camera issues

(1/2) > >>

Evine:
Hello everybody. I just realized that the focal length in C4D is unadjustable now (i.e. the cursor after the focal length blank is gray). Driven mad now. Could anyone help with that issue?

TomG:
Not greyed out here. Which version of C4D, which version of Corona, screen grab of the scene hierarchy and the Camera Object UI?

Evine:
It's C4D R20, and Corona 4. The focal length is unadustable not for this single scene but every newly created one. A screenshot is attached but it's Chinese version UI.

Evine:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2021-04-15, 18:51:47 ---Not greyed out here. Which version of C4D, which version of Corona, screen grab of the scene hierarchy and the Camera Object UI?

--- End quote ---
It's C4D R20, and Corona 4. The focal length is unadustable not for this single scene but every newly created one. A screenshot is attached but it's Chinese version UI.

TomG:
As a first step, I'd strongly suggest not using Corona 4, but using Corona 6 as there have been many improvements made since Corona 4 (also if this was a bug in 4, but fixed in 6, then there won't be a fix in 4)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version