Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] I need help!

Can't get my Displacement Map to show in Corona Renderer

(1/3) > >>

MartinBerthelsen:
Hello

I've been trying to fix this all day... But can't seem to find a fix for it.

I'm trying to make a credit card, the Displacement Map worked fine before I tried switching from Cinema 4D's renderer to Corona. I have set up all the materials from new using the Corona ones and still it won't show up on the model in the renderview. I am using the Layered Material to put them all together.

Please note that I'm still new in 3D!

PROH:
Hi Martin. I'm not a C4D user, but for layered materials the same applies to both Max and C4D: displacement only works in the base layer. So put the displacement map in the base layer, and it should work - unless there's a bug in C4D.

Hope it helps

Beanzvision:
Hi Martin, Can't really add much more than PROH has already mentioned. Instead, I have created the scene file for you. Note that I included a mask for the lettering to be excluded from the card colour. It should be enough to get you started. Hope that helps. ;)

MartinBerthelsen:
Sorry for my late answer... I have been sick through the whole weekend... :(

I will try it out now, thanks a lot for the help guys! :)

MartinBerthelsen:
Well... It worked, now it shows the displacement map... But it just created another problem for me.

It looks really weird and pixelated for some reason, any idea why? I have done it exactly like you did in the file you uploaded.
i

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version