Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Material Library / Management

(1/3) > >>

shoebu23:
Hello Forum!

Simple question-- what do you all recommend in terms of the best way to save out highly-tailored Corona Materials into a beautiful, easy-to-use library?  I don't need a crazy asset management system-- really just materials.

Ideally, it would be something that would automatically scoop the texture-maps and re-save them in a folder structure automatically.  I've used KStudio and design connector in the past a bit-- but wasn't sure what's good out there these days.  I NEED to stop re-creating the same materials over and over again and/or importing models just to grab textures.

Cheers!

James Vella:
Easy way in 3dsmax is make Material libraries.

If you are looking for a something a little more comprehensive Siger is a great 3rd party tool as well.

adityapermana:
heyy Forum im not found CoronaPortalMtl in my Corona Library,, Can anyone Help me? I'm using Corona 6 for 3dsmax

TomG:
There are no Corona Portals any more, they are no longer required due to the Adaptive Sampler that was introduced in Corona 6. See the release blog at https://blog.corona-renderer.com/corona-renderer-6-for-3ds-max-released/

cjwidd:
Siger, love it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version