Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

The installer does not detect cinema 4D

(1/2) > >>

sebastian0997:
Good evening, I have a problem when I install Corona for 4D cinema. The installation program does not identify the version of cinema that I have installed (R20 and R18), I try the manual installation by dragging the folder and when Cinema starts I have an error "The LegionLib_Release.dll plugin has crashed" I can't find the reason why it happens . Previously Corona worked fine with Cinema, but from one moment to another I stopped working and I tried to uninstall Cinema 4D but nothing solves it.
Thanks in advance.

houska:
Hi, how did you perform the manual installation? My suggestion would be to completely remove the corona folder in C4D installation directory (e.g. erase the whole C:\Program Files\MAXON\Cinema 4D R19\plugins\corona folder) and replace it with the corona folder that can be found after unpacking the installer. If C4D still keeps crashing like this afterwards, it must be something else...

sebastian0997:
I already tried that option, even delete the crown folders in AppData and nothing works, I don't know what to do

houska:
I'm sorry you're having issues :-( Hopefully we'll be able to solve them together. Can you send us the BugReport.txt file that your screenshot mentions? Then we could see what is actually causing the crash.

sebastian0997:
How Can I send you de archive? Inbox, mail or...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version