General Category > Gallery

RetroComputer Prototype

(1/3) > >>

kumodot:
Hello There. I´m a Senior 3DGeneralist/VfxSupervisor, working with 3D for about 15 years. This is my fist post on this forum.

I´ve discovered Corona Render yesterday, and i am shocked with it´s quality and speed of Setup in an Alpha Stage!

This is my first try using Corona. It´s a prototype of my new DIY All-in-one retrocomputer, based on Open Source Hardware Board (RaspberryPi).

This is a CloseUp of a bigger image. Hope you guys liked (it´s a Wip).

I got some problems just to setup the bump Mapping on Corona. I guess it´s not working at this stage, or i just don´t know how to use it well... I am trying values like 30 (default on Max is 1), and nothing happens. No Bump Mapping apearing...

Ludvik Koutny:
Try to reduce blur in your bitmap node...  that could help the bump. Try value of 0,1. Filtering problems will be fixed in next public build.

Picture is very nice, brings a lot of nostalgia :) I am just not sure about sharp blur vignette...  looks confusing ;)

kumodot:
Hi Rawalanche, the Map blur is already on the minimum. I was talking a with a friend that´s testing Corona too, and he said to try the maximum bump value (99). It worked for him. I will give a try. :)

This image was a crop of a bigger one. The Blur is not a traditional Blur, its a simulation of TiltShift blur. Part of the blur was made in Corona and an extra blur (tiltshift) in Post, using a Zbuffer + tweak.
     Thankyou for your reply :)
      This is the whole image ->

zouhair_psi:
nice work , realy i like it :)

ecximer:
Looks good! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version